• Fix Worm Hole potion problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sniper scope toggel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Intel

Terrarian
So the issue is on split screen worm hole potions only work for first play not 2nd 3rd or 4th and it annoys me and my brothers trying to go to the solar pillar to set our spawn because they suck cough cough. Also worm hole in a bag sounds good probably dropped by chaos Elemental the one that drops rod of discord. Also faster cursor for ranged weapons and a way to remove the sniper scope ability like toggel eye will stop it cause aiming with more damage is annoying.

So the issue is on split screen worm hole potions only work for first play not 2nd 3rd or 4th and it annoys me and my brothers trying to go to the solar pillar to set our spawn because they suck cough cough. Also worm hole in a bag sounds good probably dropped by chaos Elemental the one that drops rod of discord. Also faster cursor for ranged weapons and a way to remove the sniper scope ability like toggel eye will stop it cause aiming with more damage is annoying.
Hi @Treyton Eldredge, welcome to the forums. For players 2, 3, and 4 have them click on their own head in the mini map and see if that works to teleport them to player 1. That’s not how it’s supposed to work, but others have said it’s a workaround until the bug is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom