3DS Worry about 3DS

PandRN

Terrarian
Greetings, people! I am concerned about the version for 3DS. When I tweeted and asked Piperworks about the update for it, they wrote that doing a version for ps4, Xbox one, mobile, and switch. Anyone know anything about this? P.S. Sorry for the mistakes, I wrote it through a translator.

Greetings, people! I am concerned about the version for 3DS. When I tweeted and asked Piperworks about the update for it, they wrote that doing a version for ps4, Xbox one, mobile, and switch. Anyone know anything about this? P.S. Sorry for the mistakes, I wrote it through a translator.
The 3DS version will not be getting the 1.3 update. Only PS4, Xbox One, after that mobile and Switch.

The 3DS cannot handle the 1.3 update.

They need to update the buckets they do not stack for the 3ds version. Pretty depressing. Any ideas how to gather enough water to make a fishing spot or two?

Sadly 3Ds is not receiving the 1.3 update cuz it can't handle the update, and i think the Vita version is with the same issue..

The 3DS version will not be getting the 1.3 update. Only PS4, Xbox One, after that mobile and Switch.

The 3DS cannot handle the 1.3 update.
Ok, wow. I was expecting 3DS to get the update, at least the New 3DS, because, I mean, if the New 3DS is able to run Minecraft, it should be able to run Terraria 1.3 pretty well. I have the 3DS version and am rather dissapointed about this.

Ok, wow. I was expecting 3DS to get the update, at least the New 3DS, because, I mean, if the New 3DS is able to run Minecraft, it should be able to run Terraria 1.3 pretty well. I have the 3DS version and am rather dissapointed about this.
Really amazing thought you have. However, I just don’t see how a certain game (Minecraft) can run on the system while another can’t. You’re comparing two games that are completely different with different requirements. Minecraft BARELY runs well on the New 3DS while Terraria 3DS runs more smoothly.

Minecraft runs at a TOLERABLE pace. You can still enjoy yourself but you can definitely tell the system struggles to keep up with the game.

Really amazing thought you have. However, I just don’t see how a certain game (Minecraft) can run on the system while another can’t. You’re comparing two games that are completely different with different requirements. Minecraft BARELY runs well on the New 3DS while Terraria 3DS runs more smoothly.

Minecraft runs at a TOLERABLE pace. You can still enjoy yourself but you can definitely tell the system struggles to keep up with the game.
I don't know how to reply to this except that you have a point.

Back
Top Bottom