worst art ever

Post Plantera Dungeon enemies
ok, here you have one post plantera dungeon:
post plantera dungeon.png

How did you get the detail so fine? And the contrast of colors, surely you aren't using that crappy Photoshop software. I personally use Microsoft Paint Enterprise Edition. It gives the clearest and most realistic pictures, ever. Period.

How did you get the detail so fine? And the contrast of colors, surely you aren't using that crappy Photoshop software. I personally use Microsoft Paint Enterprise Edition. It gives the clearest and most realistic pictures, ever. Period.
i am already using microsoft paint.
Wanna draw some picture?

I call it "Moonlight Sonata". I was thinking of incorporating some electric blues (which I did) to help accentuate the emotional paradoxul idiom that represents what some may call, " Vincit qui se vincit ", the epic battle of our beloved hero against the almost seemingly impossible villain that is, the Moon Lord. The stars also blend well into the psyches that in unusual ways, represent the people of the planet and their own personal struggle against a tyrannical extraterrestrial being, or perhaps self-endowed culture of purpose and intertwined communities of spirituality.

Behold, my finest yet...
moonlord.png

I call it "Moonlight Sonata". I was thinking of incorporating some electric blues (which I did) to help accentuate the emotional paradoxul idiom that represents what some may call, " Vincit qui se vincit ", the epic battle of our beloved hero against the almost seemingly impossible villain that is, the Moon Lord. The stars also blend well into the psyches that in unusual ways, represent the people of the planet and their own personal struggle against a tyrannical extraterrestrial being, or perhaps self-endowed culture of purpose and intertwined communities of spirituality.

Behold, my finest yet...
View attachment 279819
i thought u wanted me to draw picture, but nice work

Behold, my finest yet...
View attachment 279819
I can see a Illuminati symbol in the mouth

I request a drawing of a flock of Demon Eyes, Wandering Eyes, along with a few Eye of Cthulhus attacking a small village. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom