Worst Corruption/Crimson generation ever

Neopolitan

Steampunker
I created a large world to try to get an Arkhalis and I noticed that there wasn't a jungle on the surface. It has been completely covered by Corruption. If you have any worse then feel free to post them.

Hallow appeared in the jungle. I wanted to farm souls and other resources, but the jungle took priority and I barely had any Hallow.

Hallow appeared in the jungle. I wanted to farm souls and other resources, but the jungle took priority and I barely had any Hallow.

My World just did that too, no surface hallow at all… so I "planted" some and made my own lol

I'm sure that the only right answer is whenever Corruption goes through your jungle.

Personally, mine is on my current world, where Corruption has completely taken over my Ice Biome. It's not required, and I can still get ice, but It looks so ugly!

World generation can be merciless with the Crimson and Corruption (C/C). I came across a lot of unusual examples when trying to get rare Dungeon paintings. The C/C generated through the dungeon. C/C generated right on the edge of the Ocean, destroying that. The C/C generates less than a screen away from the spawn point. In both directions. In one strange instance, two Crimson caves generated on top of each other, spawning a Demon Altar in it. Sometimes it looks like if two Corruption chasms intersect, you get less Shadow Orbs.

Strangely, I haven't seen the C/C dump all over the Underground Desert yet.

As for my worst WoF 'V' experience: The Crimson generated straight through existing Crimson and the Hallow generated onto the edge of the Jungle. Perfect - just what I wanted! Hellevators were already set up, so no spreading to worry about.
... but the WoF didn't drop a Pwnhammer, so I had to scrap it and try again. :(

I had Issues with the hallow spawning in the jungle, but probably my worst generation was having the crimson spawn next (before WOF) to the jungle. So the second I went into hard-mode, my jungle got screwed. I really wish terraria made corruptible mud blocks instead of turning them to dirt. That way after I went to fix it I wouldn't have a bunch of dirt where mud used to be. :(

My friend spawned in a completely corrupted world with no trees. What's even crazier is he was making a new world. It was supposed to be Crimson, but it was corruption at spawn and no trees, and the world was somehow in Hardmode. My friend *swore* he didn't go on one of his old worlds, as he went through the world generation process.

(Might be a problem with 'Making the world bloody')

My world is like Ocean| Corruption|200 blocks for my house | Hallow | Corruption | Jungle | More corruption
The Underground is Hallowed | Corrupt | Neutral | Hallowed | Jungle | Corrupt

Does it makes sense? no.

imagine 3 of your worlds in a row the corruption/crimson is right in the middle of a jungle
luckily a surface tin ore vein is preventing my jungle from being corrupted in my playthrough

Console is chaos. I made a world, it was a corruption world. When I when to the left, the corruption looked like ACTUAL CHEESE. It had pits everywhere it could generate one. I’ll also shout out my world where the spawn is in a snow biome

Back
Top Bottom