Worst customer service you've had

Are you a karen

• Total voters
Most local services and companies. Perhaps my country based some of the worst CS ever exist.

I was asking about account related issue. Their answers are a typical formal wall of text that tells you stuff in general way that most people already knew by reading the support section. They answer like a robot. It's obvious that it's a copy and paste from their answer library. They also have a terrible coordination when several of their people are handling one customer, so you have to repeat your issue again and again. Simply, every of their replies are useless and blood boiling.

I better talk to customer service of a game company. They have a better respond and talk like an intelligent self-conscious being. They also solved most of the issue I gave to them, and are polite in a chill way.

Out local Dairy Queen.

Two dudes who had a summer job were harassing my dad by making him repeat his order and confusing him, I realized in about 20 seconds, but it took my dad about 2 minutes to be fed up with it and for them to finally get serious.

They were there when we went back the next week. : )

Discord. Back when I had my old account. It got phished for a Hypesquad scam one day. I thought it was a message for all us Hypesquad people, but nope, it took over my account. After sending lots of emails to Discord, you wanna know when they responded back finally?

A BLOODY WEEK AFTER MY ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY THE PHISHER.

Tl;dr, I had to move over to my secondary account. Thanks alot Discord for that back then.

… what's a "Karen" in this context?

Anyway, I've been banned from a grocery store just for not being gullible or cheatable or whatever the right word is.
They make some prices more expensive than what the price tags and even the in-store pamphlets say…

My mother and I went to Walmart, I forget why I think it was for Christmas shopping or something, and we went to use the self checkout like we always do but the thing wouldn’t let us scan more than three items at a time, so we got the staff over to fix it and then when we went to pay it ate my dollar and the people didn’t even try to get it out

It wasn't really a classic "Customer Service" sort of occasion, but I was indeed technically a customer being serviced by a delivery-man, and it's my job to receive that delivery. (Or at least to drive the forklift.) So ... bit of a stretch here.

I'm in receiving in a mid-sized hardware store. I arrive ten minutes early to get things ready for the big delivery truck that arrives two hours before the store opens to take it in and sort it. I've got the forklift out and everything.

There's an unmarked white truck sitting in the middle of the parking lot. Ah, must be a common courier, rather than our our company's official driver. It's been happening a lot lately, what with the driver shortage post-Covid and all.

When I'm good and ready to receive him in the dock on the side of the store, I go up to the truck cabin, knock on the door, and am met by a sleepy-eyed driver waking up. I ask him "You're here for <name of store>, right?" He says yes.

So I direct him with hand motions to back up to the loading dock and stop just in front of the forklift. He says okay. I walk away to go back to the store to use the restroom. Up until now, everything I've said and done has been extremely common and fully functional.

I walk up front and he's still up there five minutes later, doing nothing. Then the truck starts up its engines, pulls out of the parking lot, and drives off.

He's just gone. We have no idea where he went off to. We thought he might've driven out around the block to go behind the building where loading docks usually are on most stores, but I walked fully around the block and there was no sign of him anywhere. He had just plum disappeared.

It's been a few days and we still have no idea where he went or where our cargo is. I can't wait to hear back from management after having contacted the warehouse when their truck returns with a trailer full of our goods. We never even signed (Or saw) any paperwork for it so that's going to be interesting.

Well, it didn't happen to me but it happened to my brother.
He went into a pet shop that we always go to, to get crickets for our tarantula, then he was literally ten cents short and the woman at the front desk wouldn't let him get it. So my brother went to the car where my mum was waiting and told her what happened and she dosdnt go there anymore.
It's not that dramatic but it's the only thing I know lol

my German teacher in Jan-Jun 21 did not respond to our questions anymore. Only when a 2nd teacher was assigned to us the 2nd woke up the 1st one.

In France my parents asked if someone speaks english. They said no. 10 meters away they hear the same person speaking fluent English.

took 2 months for me to get my discord account back though support at one point it was rejected like a second after i made it (i just wanted my hyjacked account back)

It was a costa near glasgow just orderd a hot choclate and they said they didnt have any choclate so I orderd just like a sandwich then she started getting really mad at me because I "Kept changing my order" never got my sandwich as she wouldnt serve me
never gone back to that costa

Back
Top Bottom