Worst Game You've Played

Ace Combat Assault Horizon
"b-but orifan1! you said that ace combat was your #2 favorite game! why is it here?" Because i said Ace Combat, not ACAH. ACAH has stupid :red: like "DFM" "ASM" "CRA" micro cutscenes, scripted fights, artificial difficulty, and the story seems to basically be a ripoff of the average call of duty story. and theres helicopters. doing barrel rolls. and theres rail shooter segments. why? at least the gamemodes for multiplayer are, concept-wise, better than the gamemodes that AC7 is getting. and you can actually swap the colors on your plane. unlike AC7.
also, :red: that gunship mission. and :red: the AC-130. and most importantly, :red: SO spence.

Fortnite Battle Royale. Enough said
Same, got killed every time i spawn!!! The matchmaking system is horrible!!! The game accepting those stealth stuff is terrible!!!
[doublepost=1567543372,1567543223][/doublepost]
Well, I've only seen footage of the game, but Top Banana is just...tops anything I had the horror of facing, ever.
I mean, just LOOK at this abomination!
View attachment 203087
Nope, that's not a corruption. That is the base, vanilla game.
Looks like an average encyclopedia drammatica page to me tbh
They definetly don't know how to make good design

Every game made by supercell is the worst game i've ever played.
I think i'm gonna make an entire thread about why i hate them.

The Legend of Dark Witch.

My brother got it for his 3DS and forced me to beat it on the hardest difficulty when he couldn't do it. After I finished I said "Nothing personal, but that was awful and you should feel awful." It was badly coded, badly translated, badly designed... I'm surprised my brain didn't delete it from my memory.

Assassin's creed... the greek one. I hate it. It took assassins creed and then made it dark souls but not as hard. Origins was my personal favorite, because it balanced the stealth and combat mechanics, so that the combat isn't "Oh look at me I'm pressing X and I win" but not "Dodge roll every 5 seconds and then tactically stab and swipe, then shoot with a bow but not for too long then repeat". It made it so that the combat was as fun as the stealth so that there's a reason for the assault play style. The greek one makes the combat far better than the stealth, taking the core mechanics of the game and throwing them away. I'd be able to forgive it if they made the stealth better, but they just added a chain takedown. That's it. I may never buy an Assassin's creed game again if this trend continues.

Young Merlin for the SNES. A lot of things in that game are just janky. In most cases you don't really have any idea what to do until you learned it after dying too many times.

I played a game that is worse than game i mentioned in my last post - Fornite.
I actually played it just to see how bad it is and... It was pretty awful.

First of all - i was put on a big island, for some reason i always choosed to land in mountains since nobody is here and here's many loot.
After getting some decent loot i go to the battle zone and the WTF happens...
I go and get one-shot by some mexican kid that is yelling in mic and i can't mute him for some reason, i also got a bunch of lag but you know my GPU sucks.
I respawn after some time and get one-shot again by a bush! George Bush! Stealth elements? In my online TPS?
Ok, i tried to shoot people and realised that my weapon isn't that good actually. It deals 0 dmg to people. I also had no expirence with shooters so my aim sucks too.
After i shoot 1 more time again i got one-shot again. Where's the match finding system like in starcraft 2?

This game is a total RNG mess with mexican kids yelling at mic and i can't mute them! That's awful! Give my 0$ back!

Simple. What is the most poorly designed game you have ever played?

Mine is "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing"
I mean, it's rated -.- on IGN. That says something.

Also, please avoid arguing and hate on this thread. I can foresee it.
Hello kitty online (for real) Or the GTA san andreas

Back
Top Bottom