Worst Game You've Played

(these games are decent, but I hate them for difficulty)
Video Games in general:

My #1 worst game I have played in my opinion is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Toxic Zelda Fanboys, thought you worship the series as Hyrule's Golden Goddesses? YOU MUST DIE!!!).
You need to fish to get the Sword, which is just a hard task to do.

The 2nd Worst Game I've Ever Played is The Wind Waker (You'll see toxicity levels increasing by calling this game as a superior masterpiece to Ocarina of Time). For the Sword you'll need to talk to the grandmother to get your clothes and then go to the Dojo to train with an old man. The First Dungeon is a stealth course that is even harder than the Hyrule Castle Courtyard and the Gerudo Castle of Ocarina of Time, so it is very annoying.

Video Game franchises:

The #1 worst game franchise I've ever played are the Mario Kart series (also coming with toxic fanboys. Also, I suck at the racing genre of Video Games). Too much RNG, Characters fighting with various Mario enemies (Bloopers in Mario Kart DS and later, they'll cover your screen with ink, just like having both Blindness and Night Vision in Minecraft) and items, and also shoehorning non-Mario IPs made by Nintendo into the Wii U game (basically adding Link and the Animal Crossing characters in Mario Kart 8, Inklings in the DX version [when it was released the Inkling girls did an illegal taunting when they use offensive items]. What the heck is next? Pokemon?!?!?!).

Last edited:
[...] (Toxic Zelda Fanboys, thought you worship the series as Hyrule's Golden Goddesses? YOU MUST DIE!!!).
[...] (You'll see toxicity levels increasing by calling this game as a superior masterpiece to Ocarina of Time).
[...] (also coming with toxic fanboys. Also, I suck at the racing genre of Video Games).

Honestly, every fandom has it's dark underbelly, it really shouldn't affect what your opinion of the game is just because some guy on Twitter started a fight over which game mechanic is a gift from the Hyrulian Goddess Herself and which completely sucks :red:. It's not something that spawned out of the woodworks one day, arguments over petty stuff has existed ever since humans were able to make hobby groups and fandoms.

There's also your complaint about getting the "The Sword": What sword do you even mean? The Master Sword? The basic sword you get when you start the game? Because I looked around Google, and I wasn't able to find any sword that required you to fish it from a lake somewhere. And for your Wind Waker argument.... huh? I know you're trying to make a legit argument here, but the only thing I can think of related to that is starting the game, and if you're using that to call the game "the worst", that's not a good argument at all.

Then there's your "Mario Kart" argument. While I can understand your annoyances with the RNG (it's screwed me over more times than I'd like to count), what I don't understand is your stance against items like the Blooper or the Piranha Plant, or really a good chunk of the items used in Mario Kart. As for the inclusion of MK8/MK8D's Non-Mario characters... what's wrong with that, and more importantly, why is that part of your basis for calling it "the worst"?

also to get a full judgement on the game, you have to play the whole thing. He never got past the first few missions obviously. I have personally never played Twilight Princess or Windwaker, but I still know that you're only complaining about the beginning and never got past it. Just because it starts slow doesn't mean it can't get better. The Last of Us, an almost universally accepted masterpiece, starts with you just walking and opening doors. Far Cry 4, another game widely thought to be great, spends 10 minutes before you even get to play. You need to just get through the slow part and into the good stuff. If you can't do that, I'm just confused on why you chose to play a LoZ game.

Video Games in general:

My #1 worst game I have played in my opinion is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Toxic Zelda Fanboys, thought you worship the series as Hyrule's Golden Goddesses? YOU MUST DIE!!!).
You need to fish to get the Sword, which is just a hard task to do.

The 2nd Worst Game I've Ever Played is The Wind Waker (You'll see toxicity levels increasing by calling this game as a superior masterpiece to Ocarina of Time). For the Sword you'll need to talk to the grandmother to get your clothes and then go to the Dojo to train with an old man. The First Dungeon is a stealth course that is even harder than the Hyrule Castle Courtyard and the Gerudo Castle of Ocarina of Time, so it is very annoying.

Video Game franchises:

The #1 worst game franchise I've ever played are the Mario Kart series (also coming with toxic fanboys. Also, I suck at the racing genre of Video Games). Too much RNG, Characters fighting with various Mario enemies (Bloopers in Mario Kart DS and later, they'll cover your screen with ink, just like having both Blindness and Night Vision in Minecraft) and items, and also shoehorning non-Mario IPs made by Nintendo into the Wii U game (basically adding Link and the Animal Crossing characters in Mario Kart 8, Inklings in the DX version [when it was released the Inkling girls did an illegal taunting when they use offensive items]. What the heck is next? Pokemon?!?!?!).
Ok you've never played a bad game, those aren't even bad by nintendo's standards (looking at you, mario party and The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes.)

Ok you've never played a bad game, those aren't even bad by nintendo's standards (looking at you, mario party and The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes.)
Those are like, one for the best games from Zelda franchise, they're not even close to the quality of Zelda CD-i games.

Rember someone mentioned Top Banana here? It's not even the lowest ranked game on lemonamiga.com.
Ladies and gentelmen, i present to you a game that got a 1.0 score on this website (Top Banana had 2.4, Luxor got a 1.3, Kang Fu got a 3.0 if you wonder) and proably the worst game to be ever released on the Amiga system: Flight Path 737

It's a broken, unplayable pierce of garbage. I think Luxor was kinda worse, but this got the lowest scores.

Honestly, every fandom has it's dark underbelly, it really shouldn't affect what your opinion of the game is just because some guy on Twitter started a fight over which game mechanic is a gift from the Hyrulian Goddess Herself and which completely sucks :red:. It's not something that spawned out of the woodworks one day, arguments over petty stuff has existed ever since humans were able to make hobby groups and fandoms.

There's also your complaint about getting the "The Sword": What sword do you even mean? The Master Sword? The basic sword you get when you start the game? Because I looked around Google, and I wasn't able to find any sword that required you to fish it from a lake somewhere. And for your Wind Waker argument.... huh? I know you're trying to make a legit argument here, but the only thing I can think of related to that is starting the game, and if you're using that to call the game "the worst", that's not a good argument at all.

Then there's your "Mario Kart" argument. While I can understand your annoyances with the RNG (it's screwed me over more times than I'd like to count), what I don't understand is your stance against items like the Blooper or the Piranha Plant, or really a good chunk of the items used in Mario Kart. As for the inclusion of MK8/MK8D's Non-Mario characters... what's wrong with that, and more importantly, why is that part of your basis for calling it "the worst"?
I meant "the Sword" not as in the Master Sword, but as in the basic swords you get in TWW and TP.

Also, despite being decent to Nintendo's views, I had a hate for them for being as hard (if not harder!) than Zelda II.

Those are like, one for the best games from Zelda franchise, they're not even close to the quality of Zelda CD-i games.

Actually, Ocarina of Time is better (even though these games are not even to the level of CDi Zelda).

Last edited:
That game is only fun because of it's jank.
This game is supposed to be horrible. It was a parody on actually bad games.

Just look for example, at Skylight Freerange 2

How the heck the trailer of this game got put into the official PlayStation channel?
This game got an actual release on PlayStation 4 and PSVita, i'm amazed... This game was removed from Steam because it was too bad but wasn't removed from PS Store.

Nintendo isn't far away from this, allowing this to be on the Wii U:

The worst game I've ever played was Gun Crafter (please don't report me, the game's just named that) not only because the game had terrible controls and balncing issues, but the sensitivity is so off the charts that moving your finger a millimeter on screen makes your aim shoot up to the ceiling. The absolute worst part is that no matter what, the game refuses to save, meaning any money put into the game is immediately wasted once you close the app.
If second worst, every Minecraft ripoff ever. All of them are terrible, unplayable garbage named some random name with craft or whatever but differently named to avoid copyright issues.

If second worst, every Minecraft ripoff ever. All of them are terrible, unplayable garbage named some random name with craft or whatever but differently named to avoid copyright issues.
But you're posting this in a forum dedicated to a minecraft rip-off :red:
it's a joke please don't kill me

Actually ketchapp has made one somewhat okay game, I think it was called dodge the spikes and it didn't make me want to die so I think it was half decent at least. Then again, they did it with another game studio, if you can call it that.

Back
Top Bottom