Worst Game You've Played

My dislike for shooters only grew for how “unfair” they are. A lot of the times you die is because the enemy finds you first and you have little time to react. Now that’s just the nature of those games, but it’s not for me. Ironic how many people enjoy hating on Fortnite and then complain about the reason I gave, when in fact Fortnite attempts to fix this issue with the building mechanic.

The worst game I’ve probably played would go to Pokémon Ultra Moon. I don’t even know why I made myself go through that hot garbage.

The worst game I’ve probably played would go to Pokémon Ultra Moon. I don’t even know why I made myself go through that hot garbage.
You probably utterly despise to the moon and back Pokemon Sword and Shield then. Every issue with ultra moon and ultra sun was magnified to ridiculous proportions with those games.

At least ultra sun and moon were actually, you know, somewhat playable.

Old school: Any Sonic that didn't come out on the Megadrive

Not so old school: Sim City Societies - way to :red: up a franchise EA 🤬 (ok that's still fairly old school to a lot of people)

Overall: GTA4 online - damn that was bad

You probably utterly despise to the moon and back Pokemon Sword and Shield then. Every issue with ultra moon and ultra sun was magnified to ridiculous proportions with those games.

You're saying the boss battles are even more unfair? Please.

Funny you say that, I actually enjoyed sword and shield. Hear me out:

I think part of the reason I hated ultra moon so much was because I was so sick of the series at the time. I took a break from the games so when Shield came rolling around I jumped back into it. Looking back at my experience, I was oblivious to everything that made Sword and Shield trash which was a good thing because that meant I could actually enjoy the game.

Other than that, I have no god damn idea why or how I enjoyed Shield, although, I would never play it again.

My dislike for shooters only grew for how “unfair” they are. A lot of the times you die is because the enemy finds you first and you have little time to react. Now that’s just the nature of those games, but it’s not for me. Ironic how many people enjoy hating on Fortnite and then complain about the reason I gave, when in fact Fortnite attempts to fix this issue with the building mechanic.

even wqith being protected by the wallsmit's really difficult to build,and the controls can be really weird.Also,this may have been long time ago,back in season 10(HAhA LOl VeTeRAn) but I was frustrated,that if you get shot by anything,you would drop on the ground,often,no one would revive me so I usually had to commit ded.I often never saw the enemy,and if one bullet can just cripple you just like irl,I'd rather just not play it.
pls it's really loud.

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric was the worst ever Sonic game on the Wii U console. It was originally going to be on Xbox One, PS4, and Windows PC... but Nintendo ruined that with an exclusivity contract that forced SEGA to sign, making the game Wii U Exclusive when the game is not great on the Wii U because it runs on CryEngine and CryEngine is not designed for the Wii U because the Wii U is not powerful to run CryEngine games, causing very bad framerate drops and bad lag.

Back
Top Bottom