Worst Game You've Played

Well, it's not exactly the worst game I've played, but I do feel the need to ramble to these forums about this abomination of a flash game called Block Miner.

Since I've typed out this long rant multiple times without any satisfying result, here's a link to this piece of crap on Kongregate. There's an official website for the game, but it doesn't load the game for some reason and has no other content on it.

In a nutshell, it's just a grind for ore to upgrade your pick. There's no enemies and nothing to oppose you other than dirt and darkness, and there's also an unreasonably lackluster building system with next to nothing worth using. There's also chests, but they don't drop anything cool, just more building blocks.

You might wonder why I'm crucifying this meager little flash game so hard: If you decide to make an account, there's a cash shop. It sells that Star Fuel stuff that allows you to fly, some explosives, and two picks that are higher tiers that the craftable ones. The lower-tier one, the Lightning Pickaxe, costed around ten dollars the last time I checked.

That's the same price as Terraria when it's not on sale.

So you can by a good, original, and fun game or you could buy a Lightning Pickaxe in a game thatprobably is fun for a day. I'd get the Lightning Pickaxe, myself.

Warface or something? My friends and I had a pretty fun time playing that train wreck but were still pretty bummed we never saw the battle mech that was advertised.

So you can by a good, original, and fun game or you could buy a Lightning Pickaxe in a game thatprobably is fun for a day. I'd get the Lightning Pickaxe, myself.

Oh, and get a load of this:

People with accounts can also buy a membership. Cinco dolares al mes. (That's five dollars a month for those that can't even Spanish.)

It gives you unlimited Star Fuel and the ability to craft smooth blocks (which you can also find in chests, so I guess they have something cool in them? Then again, building in this game is still :red: because it only offers solid blocks. There aren't even platforms you can jump through.) What a deal!

Or you could just buy Terraria, get some wings magically attached to your back, and then load up on paint and sandstone slabs. Then, you can have all the flying and...... err....... smooth bricks that you want!

Forever!

And in a lot more colors, too!

That applies to both the flying AND the bricks!

Oh, and get a load of this:

People with accounts can also buy a membership. Cinco dolares al mes. (That's five dollars a month for those that can't even Spanish.)

It gives you unlimited Star Fuel and the ability to craft smooth blocks (which you can also find in chests, so I guess they have something cool in them? Then again, building in this game is still :red: because it only offers solid blocks. There aren't even platforms you can jump through.) What a deal!

Or you could just buy Terraria, get some wings magically attached to your back, and then load up on paint and sandstone slabs. Then, you can have all the flying and...... err....... smooth bricks that you want!

Forever!

And in a lot more colors, too!

That applies to both the flying AND the bricks!
And kill stuff.
Boredom begone!

Create besides it being a big bs pool I paid 60 dollars for it! And just to tell you it was made by EA.....
Also why does everyone say spore was overhyped I find it great even like 7 years later plus ga it's a great gamEDIT ga is a expansion for spore

The worst game I've ever touched was "Battle of Giants : Mutant Insects" for the DS.

How in the world did I ever enjoy this as a kid ?!

Level design is extremely linear, combat is highly repetitive (and stupidly easy, you can spam your way to victory and never take damage) and the graphics seem to have come out of some super old computer game. also the game tends to lag immensely for no particular reason.
Remember when I spoke of the game being easy? Well you can find hidden bosses (completely random bosses, I even found a BUS once) and those things will steamroll you even if you are "good" at the game.
I wouldn't be surprised if every Battle of Giants games were this horrific.

Probably Dragon Age : Origins. Even the Kane & Lynch games didn't make me hate them as much as DA:O. Badly advertised and a pretty dull affair. The story was the usual fantasy nonsense interlaced with "characters" stuck to cliché, awful combat and overpriced DLC. Then there's the whole "sex scenes" thing which is the same angle The Witcher franchise uses to get horny teenagers to buy the game.

The worst thing about it is that the marketing strategy actually works. SMH.

Out of all of them, sorry fans but Clash Of Clans.

It's just cause I couldn't handle the amount of time I would waste waiting, as well as the constant In-App Purchases thing. I'd rather pay for a good game then waste my money on In-App Purchases.

Out of all of them, sorry fans but Clash Of Clans.

It's just cause I couldn't handle the amount of time I would waste waiting, as well as the constant In-App Purchases thing. I'd rather pay for a good game then waste my money on In-App Purchases.
I agree with the first part, but CoC is freemium, so it's pretty easy to play without buying anything, it just takes significantly longer.

Back
Top Bottom