Worst Game You've Played

That's the problem, the game plays worse if you don't pay.

The game plays just fine, truly it's that they don't want you to play the game at all, just pay for everything

And I will admit, some freenium games aren't terrible at all. Take Warframe for example. Sure the annoying thing is buying slots, but other than that, getting the materials and blueprints you need isn't too much of a grind fest. Plus it keeps you hooked with new stuff happening each day. Those games I can respect out of the fact that they do have a in-game currency for real money, but you can get everything legitimately without it being too much of a pain.

Last edited:
Super Hexagon.
While the game is made well, it actually got me frustrated and very dizzy.
Not JUST that, but the actual time you need to beat the game is far less than how much you'll spend trying to beat it.

Hey I have a total play time of about 32 days it is not a small value of playtime
For most people, there simply weren't enough missions on the initial release.
The areas were also a bit lacking in size.
The gameplay is very good, don't get me wrong.
It just doesn't have much runtime for the average gamer.
I, even though they updated it, probably couldn't get back into it.

Mickey Epic.
there's the problem with parents and not knowing which franchise you like.
(after that game, there only buying zelda games, or they ask what i want xD)

Resident Evil 6.

I completed all campaigns on co-op on veteran difficulty. My friend and I did it for a laugh...we walked away as broken men. It was the worst thing we've ever played.

Resident Evil 6.

I completed all campaigns on co-op on veteran difficulty. My friend and I did it for a laugh...we walked away as broken men. It was the worst thing we've ever played.

It's crap, sure, but it's not THAT bad!

Awful for a Resi game, just average/dull for a standard game.

If that's the worst you've ever played, you've been lucky.

It's crap, sure, but it's not THAT bad!

Awful for a Resi game, just average/dull for a standard game.

If that's the worst you've ever played, you've been lucky.

Granted, I exaggerated my post a bit to try and make it slightly funny (probably failed :p ), but I still think its one of the worst games I've played. I have been very lucky to have that be the worst game I've played considering what else is out there (Ride to Hell...*shudder*).

An Indie "horror" game for the PC called "Despair"
Picked it up on the summer sale, and ooh boy.
For a horror game, it is boring and not scary.
But Markiplier and PootDieCracker would be afraid. (to buy)

I wouldnt say Destiny bad.....

but spectrobes... Now that some Crap right there
[DOUBLEPOST=1436407332,1436407130][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any JRPG.

Why ALL?

FXll wasn't bad (even though people keep saying it is, it not, People need to stop comparing it to FFVll or FFVlll )

Dq series isn't bad either

KH IS VERY MUCH not bad.

So give me a Good reason trhough a Post or PM why All JRPG suck.

Whenever I think I've seen the worst gaming has to offer, a new Early Access title gets Greenlit on Steam so... yeah.

At the moment it's Next Car Game: Wreckfest.

Back
Top Bottom