Worst Weapon or item

I would say that almost every shortsword is bad.For what use would you ever need them? the only exception is the copper shortsword.But don't use it.Just put it aside for the zenith.

Oh right,I forgot.And the ruler.Wow,those are some forgettable weapons.Altho,the starlight acts more like a longsword.But as for gladius,still not good

Oh right,I forgot.And the ruler.Wow,those are some forgettable weapons.Altho,the starlight acts more like a longsword.But as for gladius,still not good
Starlight stabs repeatedly exactly like a shortsword does. It doesn’t act like a broadsword in the slightest. Also gladius is like a junior terragrim, I definitely wouldn’t call it bad.

I'm not sure about the gladius being a junior terragrim,But as for the starlight,It has thos crystal thingies and it acts more like an upgraded version of arkhalis imo

I'm not sure about the gladius being a junior terragrim,But as for the starlight,It has thos crystal thingies and it acts more like an upgraded version of arkhalis imo
Arkhalis visibly slashes, starlight’s crystal thingies are absolutely not slashes.

Rocket Launcher, because it's not save to use and overshadowed by buffed (for no reason) Grenade Launcher and Snowman Cannon

Slime Staff.

Hear me out. Up until 1.4.1, if you got it, it was worth using. It was better than Finch at least, and with Vampire Frog being terrible it was worth using until Hornet or Imp if you were lucky enough to get it.

But 1.4.1 did multiple things. Finch was given minor buffs, and since it’s airborne and always knocks enemies away, it’s probably on par with Slime. Then Flinx Staff was added and Vampire Frog was buffed. You have no reason to even use it past snow biome tier, which isn’t exactly very far.

This would be fine if it were readily available - but the fact is that the chances to get a Slime before Flinx is slim to none and it barely outpreforms Finch anyway.

Back
Top Bottom