Would anyone be interested in me making ideas for their mod?

Do you think this is a good idea? (choose two)

• This is good, I just don't think a thread is a good place for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is a terrible idea.

• I might be interested in this.

• I know someone who might be interested in this.

• I'm not interested in this.

• Total voters

Sky High

Ice Queen
Now, I really want to make a mod called The Anomaly, but there are a couple of problems with that, namely...

1. I don't know how.
2. I can't sprite.
3. I probably wouldn't be able to code it anyways.
4. I'm just not the kind of person to do that.

So, I was wondering if someone would be interested in me coming up with ideas for their already existing mod, or making The Anomaly for me. You can, of course, make anything you want, and reject my ideas, because it is YOUR mod, I just suggest things!

Is anyone interested?

I guess I might be. Especially if the Anomaly is a biome; I only know 5 people who can do biomes (if you want, I'll list 'em.)
PM for further discussion, if you agree :D My mod is in a my signature.

Is anyone interested in helping me with a mod at all?
I'm interested in spriting and I could help giving ideas as well, the problem is that I won't have many time in three weeks or so, if you're interested in me helping you, mg me, I'll be glad to help :D

I'm interested in spriting and I could help giving ideas as well, the problem is that I won't have many time in three weeks or so, if you're interested in me helping you, mg me, I'll be glad to help :D

Can you code? I can't do anything, but I want my ideas to come to life.

Can you code? I can't do anything, but I want my ideas to come to life.
Sorry, but coding is something I've been looking forward for long but I've never actually learned to do :(

Sorry for not being able to help you, I hope you'll find someone to develop the mod with! Cheers~:D

Sorry, but coding is something I've been looking forward for long but I've never actually learned to do :(

Sorry for not being able to help you, I hope you'll find someone to develop the mod with! Cheers~:D

I'll inform you if I find someone who can code and you are still interested.

If you like drawing or illustrating in anyway then I reccomend giving pixel art a try.
It's suprisingly easy, just google at some pixel art tutorials.

The difference between an amateur and a professional, is that the professional keeps improving.

Joining a pixel-art community might help aswell.

If you want to aim a little higher then you could take daily courses of C#. There's several websites with interactive courses for free.

Back
Top Bottom