tAPI Would Anyone Be Willing to Help Me With a New Mod?

PH0U3YY0U3Y

Steampunker
I NEED A NEW CODER, IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH ME, MESSAGE ME
I am planning on making a mod that adds 5 new ores with armor and tool sets for each some will be pre-hardmode and the rest will be post-hardmode. I will make the basic sprites for the armor and tools and would send them to the graphical artists to improve or give suggestions and someone would do the different pictures for the side and movement pictures for the armor. Also, people that help me with this mod will get access to beta versions before the public does. Also, this means the 5 new ores is just the start. After awhile, I am hoping to have things like guns, crossbows, accessories, and more. This also means the basic versions will only have armor, tools, and swords. All help would be appreciated. :D Also, this is optional, but I would like to have someone to make a banner. Lastly, ore names and looks can be suggested if you want.
WARNING
SUGGESTIONS WILL ONLY BE TAKEN FOR ORES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN COMPLETED!
ALSO, YOU MAY SUGGEST SPECIAL ALLOYS/ITEMS THAT USE MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ORES!
8WUug9E.png
This is the first ingot, the Frostbound bar. It is made with 5 Iron and 10 Snow at a furnace this makes one bar.
gjkEIXD.png
This is the second ingot, the Bloodstone bar. It is found underground as an ore and 3 ores at a furnace will make 1 bar.

Last edited:
I am planning on making a mod that adds 5 new ores with armor and tool sets for each some will be pre-hardmode and the rest will be post-hardmode. I will make the basic sprites for the armor and tools and would send them to the graphical artists to improve or give suggestions and someone would do the different pictures for the side and movement pictures for the armor. Also, people that help me with this mod will get access to beta versions before the public does. Also, this means the 5 new ores is just the start. After awhile, I am hoping to have things like guns, crossbows, accessories, and more. This also means the basic versions will only have armor, tools, and swords. All help would be appreciated. :D Also, this is optional, but I would like to have someone to make a banner. Lastly, ore names and looks can be suggested if you want.
WARNING
SUGGESTIONS WILL ONLY BE TAKEN FOR ORES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN COMPLETED!
ALSO, YOU MAY SUGGEST SPECIAL ALLOYS/ITEMS THAT USE MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ORES!
8WUug9E.png
This is the first ingot, the Frostbound bar. It is made with 5 Iron and 10 Snow at a furnace this makes one bar.

If you'd like help with anything world gen related, I'll be happy to help. (I don't really specialize in items and weapons :p)

I do need some help with world gen I have an ore gen code, but I don't think it worked.

Well, if it doesn't work, find my tutorial for it in the general mod discussion thread, it's called "[Tutorial]The many aspects of world generation" :p

Okay, would you want to join me development? Pretty much the only confusing thing for me is C#.

I mean, I'm already making 3 mods and struggling with 2 of 'em, so I won't be able to do much. I'll answer any questions etc. in convo though :)

Hello there, I have found out that you want help with your mod. I can make your sprites, since I've seen that your sprites seem a bit small. I can redo them for you.

Back
Top Bottom