tAPI Would Anyone Be Willing to Help Me With a New Mod?

Hello there, I have found out that you want help with your mod. I can make your sprites, since I've seen that your sprites seem a bit small. I can redo them for you.
Alright! That would be pretty nice, the sprites are so small as they are the default sizes from the games sprites. :p

I already finished the Frostbound Bar sprite. [THE IMAGE THING DOESN"T WORK WELL WITH ME] @PH0U3YY0U3Y

UTMmj-0Hk0QUlAdwy7hgTZ5ntiaqhtb8mByLuBqqHP32dugz5bZur4HnbC2kU40r_hQuqJeM4wdIKmM=w1886-h797

Also, I would create a private group for the mod so it's easier for us to communicate and so people don't know what we're doing.

So would you want one to try to make some items for your Frostbound and Hellstone sets? I can try to make a few of the weapons.

So would you want one to try to make some items for your Frostbound and Hellstone sets? I can try to make a few of the weapons.
I would like that, I might have a few done already. If I do, I will send you the sprites tomorrow so you can look at and change them. If you want, you could also make ores and ingots and join the team (You can be on the team even if you don't make ores and ingots, but you can choose whether or not you join the team)! Sorry for the late reply, it didn't alert me on this.

Back
Top Bottom