Would it be fun to play with so many mods?

Emz@ker

Skeletron
I wanna start playing Modded Terraria with my friends, like a very big playthrough (not recorded, just for fun)

We all want to download every large content mod we can find, but everyone says that playing a lot of content mods together will just not be as fun as playing each mod individually. D:
-------------------------
The mods are:
AlchemistNPC
Base mod + GRealm
Fargo's Souls + Mutant mods
JoostMod
Shadows of Abbadon ( or SacredTools Idk)
Spirit Mod
Thorium Mod
Elements Awoken
The Split Mod
Crystilium
Calamity Mod
Azercadmium (maybe)
BTFA (Beyond The Forgotten Ages)
Nightmares Unleashed
Qwerty's Bosses and Items
Universe of Bows + Universe of swords
Pumpking's Mod
Every Calamity Addon mods I found
Mysterius Altars (Idk if this is a content Mod)
Ancients Awakened
Enigma
Slime's Stuff
Cheeze's content pack
Other little mods
-------------------------
So what should we do?
If anyone thinks we should play with less mods I would be very grateful if you could tell me what to remove and what to add instead (if at all)
If anyone thinks this is a great idea and it would be fun , I would like to know , and if you have other Mods I would be very grateful if you tell me what they are :D

Btw I will always be happy to get new comments and tips.
EDIT: I thought (A LOT) after the literally one comment I have, I understood I should do two packs when the bases are: 1. Calamity Mod & 2. Thorium.
The only problem is i dont know what mods to put in each pack.
If anyone has an idea for these packs when each of the packs contains some of the mods I said, please tell me. But I want to use all the mods, so if it is possible to split the mods into two packs (again the bases are calamity and thorium).I would very very very appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom