Other would it be weird if Terraira allow you to play as different species as well as different classes?

DIfferent classes or Different Species or both

• Different Species should replace the classes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been thinking about this for a while.
even before I was gifted starbound but would it be weird if like StarBound you could play as different Species as well as different classes (this also popped into my head because Terraria doesn't feel like a Fantasy game in terms of your character.) not saying take out the classes but I would like it if you could play as a monster from the game or something.

Mabye in the character creator, you could choose a race which would be purply cosmetic, but if you were to give each race their own special ability, that seems like I'd fit much better in a mod rather than be in the vanilla game. You could also recreate this as a challenge by using things like vanity items and accessories

Mabye in the character creator, you could choose a race which would be purply cosmetic, but if you were to give each race their own special ability, that seems like I'd fit much better in a mod rather than be in the vanilla game. You could also recreate this as a challenge by using things like vanity items and accessories
yeah, I was more going for looks only with the Species thing.

To be honest I think it would be fun if each race drastically altered things, but on the other hand it's very very hard to balance these things without just going into the very commonly seen races.

Even just adding the races for different styles of characters would be nice, but adding them in with their own gimmicks would bring back so much replayablity to the game.

Back
Top Bottom