Other Would love to buy the Classic Version of Terraria, before Journey's End

Clarineta

Terrarian
I played the previous version all the time. The new one just doesn't seem to be Terraria anymore. I am an older lady, 65 years old, change is bothering me lately. Every thing seems to get worse. Even even my pass times. The new game version is interesting but it just seem to have too much content. The dungeon isn't the the dungeon any more, it is boring and empty, traps are only good for a one time oops scare. I haven't bothered to even do the Wall of Flesh yet. That is all I better say. I love Terraria and will try to keep going through Journey's End. But...

I played the previous version all the time. The new one just doesn't seem to be Terraria anymore. I am an older lady, 65 years old, change is bothering me lately. Every thing seems to get worse. Even even my pass times. The new game version is interesting but it just seem to have too much content. The dungeon isn't the the dungeon any more, it is boring and empty, traps are only good for a one time oops scare. I haven't bothered to even do the Wall of Flesh yet. That is all I better say. I love Terraria and will try to keep going through Journey's End. But...
well you could get tmodloader and use no mods, its free, and its currently on 1.3.5.3

Look, I heard that it is in the plans of the Devs to allow to go back in the versions of the game so that a player can play any version of the game.

I hope this will come soon!

Also they are deed a new brick called crack dungeon brick, you have to break it, great for hiding things in the dungeon, you can see them with a dangersense potion(breaks easily with a hook and pickaxe)

It's been confirmed that you'll be able to go back to 1.3.5 (the lunar update). I don't know if any of the earlier versions will be accessible though.

Don't fret though, there is much more content in the dungeon and far more dangerous traps (which actually can get you more than once) later in the game. You also might have to use your grappling hook or pickaxe on some suspicious cracked walls in the dungeon to open more areas of it.

Also, this is just my opinion, but for the most part, the game has improved significantly over the years. Some of the changes were hard to get used to, but I think they were better in the long run.

Last edited:
The new game version is interesting but it just seem to have too much content. The dungeon isn't the the dungeon any more, it is boring and empty, traps are only good for a one time oops scare.
This is an interesting contradiction you’ve made here. Do you mean to say that there’s too much unnecessary content while key areas got comparatively neglected?

Back
Top Bottom