Mobile Would plantera enrage if I fought it in the arena above the bulb

crunchyboy

Terrarian
so I was exploring and I came across a plantera bulb right below my arena in the former crimson. Would plantera enrage if I fought it in there or not?

Attachments

• EB7BF678-CD37-4936-9130-D4A033EED5CB.jpeg
    EB7BF678-CD37-4936-9130-D4A033EED5CB.jpeg
    373.9 KB · Views: 2,802
so I was exploring and I came across a plantera bulb right below my arena in the former crimson. Would plantera enrage if I fought it in there or not?
My guess is yes. What you could do is bring some mud and jungle grass seeds and add them to the outside of the arena, and also as a big block of jungle mud in the middle (fly in circles around it) to make your arena a jungle.

I was experimenting with Plantera some time ago, so I fought her/it on the surface Jungle and the Underworld and I don't see a change in stats. Maybe it's just me. But if you're concerned about your safety, I would recommend fighting Plantera in the natural arena the underground Jungle offers, they help a lot.

Yup, that will do it. That's gonna be considered a Hallowed Biome, and she'll enrage.

Also, the Jungle isn't bad anyway, a lot of her attacks don't go through blocks, while you can pot-shot her, or, do what I did, just use a Piranha Gun. ~;)

Back
Top Bottom