Mobile Would won’t load and I have all of my items on it

Juggy Thundal

Terrarian
Ever since August 1st ever time I try loading into my main world it goes a quarter way then my screen goes black and kicks me back to my home screen (iOS user 12.4) my main world has all of my items such as ores,swords and potions( I finished the hole game defeated Fishron,golem ETC.. and much much more.....
I still have a little bit of hope for the 1.3 update but I’m
Not sure if they will fix the personal problem that I am having to MY world if you have a valid answer to my question please let me know...
Thanks in advance :)

Ever since August 1st ever time I try loading into my main world it goes a quarter way then my screen goes black and kicks me back to my home screen (iOS user 12.4) my main world has all of my items such as ores,swords and potions( I finished the hole game defeated Fishron,golem ETC.. and much much more.....
Not sure if they will fix the personal problem that I am having to MY world if you have a valid answer to my question please let me know...

Hi @Juggy Thundal, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile:

If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): Support : Customer Support

Back
Top Bottom