Would you date the Mechanic from Terraria?

Would you date the Mechanic?

• Yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Only if she has the right name

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Pros:
-revenge on goblin tinkerer
-free mecha suit
-the mechanical bosses will probably be easier
Cons:
-you'll probably get elecrified, step on something sharp and then have your house set on fire.

Not only do I not want to cause conflict with the goblin tinkerer as we have a mutual understanding with reforging that is apparently a much better relationship than other people have with him (he gives me vaguely good modifiers after just two or three reforges and I just roll with them, you don't need the best modifiers when you can just spec into mobility and nothing is ever going to hit you anyway), I'm also not really interested in dating any terraria NPCs.

Not only do I not want to cause conflict with the goblin tinkerer as we have a mutual understanding with reforging that is apparently a much better relationship than othe people have with him (he gives me vaguely good modifiers after just two or three reforges and I just roll with them, you don't need the best modifiers when you can just spec into mobility and nothing is ever going to hit you anyway), I'm also not really interested in dating any terraria NPCs.
Love this, respect for the goblin tinkerer. :happy:

I have no respect for the Goblin TInkerer. I mean, why reforge when you can hourd your money and impress people with 83 platinum. On console. Didn't dupe.

What are those?
Frogitalism: put the Dryad, Painter, and a Town Pet in a house in the jungle. Then start catching all the frogs that spawn. You'll get like 10 a minute which when cooked are worth 20 silver each before you factor in happiness (which you can get maxxed out on if you sell to the aforementioned painter). This method is incredibly powerful in earlygame but as you get closer to endgame it gets less effective. The key here is that it's incredibly easy to set up from the very start of the game and is completely renewable with absolutely no resources of any kind beyond the initial jungle base. Plus even if you don't need the money the food the frogs are crafted into is also decently powerful for something basically free.

Sanditalism: Get all of your gemstones and a lot of sand, and then craft them into stained glass wall. You have now converted every single gemstone you own into 1 gold each before happiness. This is why it's always worth it to make a gem tree farm even if you don't need gems.

Sanditalism: Get all of your gemstones and a lot of sand, and then craft them into stained glass wall. You have now converted every single gemstone you own into 1 gold each before happiness. This is why it's always worth it to make a gem tree farm even if you don't need gems.

Huh, I didn't know my favorite way of farming money had such a great name.

Anyway, yeah, too many people jump on the goblin hate wagon. I mean, he already has to suffer from being rejected by his brethren for being different, and you really can't judge him when he's trying his best (I mean, do you think a goblin who considered a hat-flipper combination as a good idea, would be able to perfectly reforge a spear made from celestial materials on his first try?)

Back
Top Bottom