Items Wrenches - Control your own robot army!

Is it going to be restricted to ores, or are we going to see recipes made out of other ingredients?
Perhaps some of them could be locked behind crafting stations: For example, a clockwork golem made at a Steampunk Boiler, or a jack-in-the-box that requires a soul key to build

Brilliant early-game summoning items just a little early-game support you have no idea how much help it gives me I usually hide in a bunker and fish my brains out but now I don't have to hurah
Some ideas
The other metals tungsten tin lead platinum crimtane demonite
Stonebot
100 stone
0damage high knockback

Upgrades the robots (not the stone one) can be upgraded with their respective gems eg. Copper is upgraded with amethyst demonite con be upgraded with shadow scales ect ect

I like this, but it may be a bit overpowered. But hey, I don't play summoner, and they're completely nullified in PvP still, so I guess I can support.

^
Add gems but not insane.

I support this.
One question, is the Iron Bot purely melee? I'd see some problem with Flying enemies seeing as all the other suggested are ranged.
If anything Iron bot should be like Spazmatizm from Optic Staff, flying melee, other wise grounded it's... not that great except to goblin invasion. :|

Otherwise, me likely the Adamantite Rocket, and for titanium, if you haven't attacked it already, Shoots like the Clockwork Assault Rifle but have it almost = dps with Adamatite (I'm one of those guys getting mad that the alternates are better then original), Titanium Burster.

Iron bot killer of slimes
Would be useful for demon eyes and eoc as well not to mention king slime

Well ok then.
I would like a luminite turret but that's a metal out of this world.
But this is a good idea!Though I prefer my stardust cell due to more damage and damage overtime.

Well ok then.
I would like a luminite turret but that's a metal out of this world.
But this is a good idea!Though I prefer my stardust cell due to more damage and damage overtime.
I think turrets count as turrets
And I misunderstood your question
If you don't know what I'm talking about then look it up

I think turrets count as turrets
And I misunderstood your question
If you don't know what I'm talking about then look it up
If turrets count as a stationary minion that doesn't go against the minion count,then I want it.Would be fun to see Stary and a turret tear up everything.XD

... I did not know I needed a fleet of pink helicopters in my life before this...

I will say the "bar cost" should scale by tiers. You can make two Copper Bows for the same amount as one Copper Wrench, but the Titanium Repeater only uses one less bar than the Titanium Wrench.

partial support. Early-game summoner weapons would be nice, but maybe make them more like sentries until you get 'living' summons. maybe more variety, like a shotgun-style shooter, a rocket shooter, rapid fire, flamethrower etc. An arrow sentry sounds nice, the problem i see is a) getting too many items and b) items all doung the same thing. Summoners suffer from having all there weapons do the same things until stardust, i feel non-offence (buffs? healing?) minions would be great for variety, esp. mid-hardmode. nice.

omg that would make copper so much more useful... except the copper shortsword... that thing destroys all..

Awesome suggesstion. I support this 100%. Shame I saw this this late.
However-
Mythril Helibot
index.php
index.php

- Acts like a wraith
-
- Flyes through walls if neccesary -
I would make those be airplanes that shoot rockets AND bullets and attack from far away.

Reskins most likely.

Err, the alternate ore gear is a bit more than a re-skin?
The pre-hardmode ore variant weapons deal more damage than their counterpart, and the armor also has more defense, with the only exception being titanium armor (which it makes up for with its set bonus). There is no drawback to the benefit of alternate ores in pre-hardmode, but in hardmode the armor and weapon variants do require more bars than the original sets. There is a pretty significant difference for every other class, why should the summoner class be the exception to this trend? (Also the summoner class doesn't have armor made from ores, which could also be added?)

Back
Top Bottom