OOC Writings on the Walls: An Urban Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
final question, are wings (as in artificial ones you can take on and off like terraria) allowed or no..?

edit: actually wondering on what to use to make the character, terraria or heroforge.

Last edited:
Alright, first poll: Scale and setting.
Should the RP focus on a large scale with the implications of what happens really being shown, or should it stay more on a personal scale and focus on the characters?

I'd like there to be at least some stuff shown with what's happening, but a lot of other RPs did that and forgot about the actual characters, so probably some kind of balance between the two.

I'm thinking if I do a smaller scale, I'll focus on one or two small to medium-sized groups to show an example of what's going on in the background.
That’s probably a good idea. I don’t really have much of an opinion, but it’d be good if there’s focus on the characters since when there isn’t there’s not as much of a point to what the characters do.

So, I'll just put the poll as "smaller scale"
Next part of the poll, where should it be set. We know "when" but what is the "where?"

I don't really have a answer to this part. (although for the first part, I would had agreed on the smaller scale.)

🤷‍♂️

also should probably get to deciding the character although I could wait for the poll to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom