Mobile Wrong category

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day, my friend went to the dungeon and found two lunatic denvotes and two blue cultist archers, along with a mysterious tablet. Knowing that 1.3 is still not on mobile, he got scared an got away from the dungeon. After a few minutes, he got back to de djngeon and they were not there anymore. Is that a bug? Is that an easter egg? Or 1.3 update already is on mobile version?

Please answer my questions,

BrokenSwordOfGalaxies

One day, my friend went to the dungeon and found two lunatic denvotes and two blue cultist archers, along with a mysterious tablet. Knowing that 1.3 is still not on mobile, he got scared an got away from the dungeon. After a few minutes, he got back to de djngeon and they were not there anymore. Is that a bug? Is that an easter egg? Or 1.3 update already is on mobile version?

Please answer my questions,

BrokenSwordOfGalaxies
Nope, 1.3 is not on mobile yet. Sounds like your friend was just telling you a story. :)

I'll close this as answered. If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

You can read more about 1.3 coming to console and mobile here:
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!
Hello from Pipeworks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom