Fellow Russian Terrarian

Skeletron Prime
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Zombies, Torch Zombies, Raincoat Zombies, Slimes, Umbrella Slimes and Flying Fish spawn in the underground desert. No, they dont arrive/drop from the surface, they spawn in the underground desert. That completely ruins the atmosphere of UD, and floods it with hoards of wrong enemies. Please fix that.

Zombies, Torch Zombies, Raincoat Zombies, Slimes, Umbrella Slimes and Flying Fish spawn in the underground desert. No, they dont arrive/drop from the surface, they spawn in the underground desert. That completely ruins the atmosphere of UD, and floods it with hoards of wrong enemies. Please fix that.
Hello @THE Kirill Greathly,

I can't seem to be able to replicate this. What depth are you finding these enemies at?

I've had a similar experience with Pinky spawning in the underground (image attached). Don't have a depth meter yet sadly, so not entirely sure what depth this was taken at, but note the background wall, and I've seen it at least twice.

Attachments

• PinkySpawnsInUnderground.jpg
    PinkySpawnsInUnderground.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 85
You might be close enough to the surface for them to spawn.
Yeah, I am close, but the thing is - enemies like torch zombies spawn in the caves I didnt even explore yet. Can you fix that? Like, if you are being lower than the UD entrance, surface enemies stop spawn, or something like that

I've done some underground only runs (Lot's of fun, I highly recommend), and it seems that if somewhere in the total spawn radius includes any surface tiles, than surface enemies can spawn anywhere near you. This is how I would get the goblins/pirates without going up high enough to hear the music change to surface tunes.

Can confirm that this is not a bug. There is an area of overlap where surface spawns may still appear in caves, as long as it isn't too far below the surface. Your screenshot shows that you are still fairly close to said surface. :)

Back
Top Bottom