1 Pink Dye
Shine Potion
Hunter Potion
Mana Potion
1 Stack of Lesser Healing Potions
Gravitation Potion
1 Eskimo Hood
8 Seashells?
if that is too much, just ask for what you want. i'm looking for any wings so i can fly with ease. wings are my top priority for trading.

There are some useful things early game has. None of them are on that list, except maybe the potions.

I would trade for the following things:
  • Gel (Need high amounts, Useful for Elf Melter Ammo and Asphalt Blocks)
  • Iron Bars/Lead Bars (Used in Chests, Mech Boss Summons and Minecart Tracks)
  • Crates (Easy Potions, Iron Crates have Tartar Sauce which I need, Gold Crates have a Turtle Mount which I need, but Wooden Crates are still pretty good for Potions and Iron/Lead)
  • Extractinator (Still don't have one on my main world)
  • Battle Potions (Useful for grinding mobs)
  • Worms (Can't get enough of that bait)
  • Slime, Bat, Jellyfish, or Shark Statues (Useful for farming mobs)
  • Any Herbs or Herb Seeds (Especially Deathweed Seeds)

If you have and are willing to trade some of those things, I'll make you some Tattered Fairy Wings.

i can find the following:
  • gel (have tons)
  • crates (i'm epic at fishing)
  • battle potions (i'll try and craft 'em)
  • worms (a few)
  • lots of herbs (don't ask.)
also, if you're having trouble with fishing, i suggest making a hole with the top of it to 3 blocks down connecting to a lake. it makes sure you are protected. :)
edit: i can also supply some fireflies, they're only 5% less than worms. and i got tons.
ANOTHER edit: i've got everything. when you want to trade, message me, and you choose the server.

Last edited:
i can find the following:
  • gel (have tons)
  • crates (i'm epic at fishing)
  • battle potions (i'll try and craft 'em)
  • worms (a few)
  • lots of herbs (don't ask.)
also, if you're having trouble with fishing, i suggest making a hole with the top of it to 3 blocks down connecting to a lake. it makes sure you are protected. :)
edit: i can also supply some fireflies, they're only 5% less than worms. and i got tons.

All right, that's pretty awesome! And thanks for the advice about the fishing, that'll definitely give me less awkward protection. Most of my fishing shelters are very awkward...

Fireflies would be helpful as well, but since they give 5% less I won't have 50% fishing power when it's not raining. With worms, however, I will, and that's why I prefer them. Still, Fireflies are pretty awesome for when it's raining though, so they would be nice.

I don't think I'll be on much longer today, but we could trade tomorrow at some point.

whoops, i forgot for quite a while to check my forums DX are you available?

Back
Top Bottom