1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Switch WTB Heart/Star statues

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Autrii, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Autrii

Autrii Terrarian

Let me know what it is you’re after if anything for the Heart/Star statues and I’ll get back to you whenever I can.

2. How many are you looking for I can probably hook you up.

3. Autrii

Autrii Terrarian

6 hearts I was able to find the stars but luck has been down on heart statues.

4. I can give you the heart statues I have more than enough
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2019 ---
    5478-1401-1617 go ahead and add me and dm me sometime tomorrow and I can get them to you

5. Autrii

Autrii Terrarian

Will do, thank you. I’m free right now if you’re still around