PC WTB Lucky coins/Arkhalis (offering multiple rare items/resources)

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Greetings awesome people :)

I'm looking to Buy the following:
  • Lucky coin (upto 2 of these rare accessories dropped from pirates):
    • One to be used on a multiplayer server
    • The other to upgrade the gold ring to be used in a mob farm/invasion culler experiment and potentially passed onto a friend later.
  • Arkhalis Sword: very rare drop from sword shrines
I know what you're thinking, these are extremely rare, so I had better offer you something worthwhile in exchange.
As it is I've played Terraria to end game (with nearly 400 hours of play since buying the game in 2012) and as a result have access to most resources/accessories/weapons/etc. to trade for in exchange for them.

You may nominate several of the items below if you have any one of the above (or ask for specific item() not listed) in exchange.

(Please scroll down to items on offer)
Part 1: Lunatic cultists/celestial towers (first time as a mage)
Part 2:

Even If you only have any one of the 3 items listed above then...
Please feel free to ask for a combination of several of the following:

Platinum coins (can offer a considerable sum, but amount may be reduced according to other items chosen).

Accessories
:
Some of the rarer accessories include:
  • Ankh Shields
  • Celestial shell
  • Destroyer's emblem.
  • Architect Gizmo pack.
  • Celestial Cuffs.
  • Celestial Emblem.
  • Master Ninja Gear
  • Expert mode accessories (e.g. shield of cthulhu/worm scarf/mechanical cart/shiny stone)
  • ...Or name what you need.

Rare/Uncommon Tools:

• Rod of discord (teleport to a position you can see. Note inflicts 5 second chaos debuff which you need to wait out before teleporting again/trade 1/7th health)
  • Golden Fishing rod
  • Super exorbitant sponge.
  • Agile Vortex pickaxe.
  • Rocket launcher + 2998 Rocket IV ammo=great for minning
  • Laser Drill
  • Any growth/placement staff
  • ...Or name what you need.
Weapons:
Almost any:

• Magic (e.g. razorpine/laser machine gun/bat scepter)
  • Ranged (e.g. Mega shark/elf melter)
  • Melee (e.g. influx waver, flailron, dow of pow, terra blade)
  • Minion staff (Except not tempest/slime/sentry style)

Mounts

Any (except rudolf/pigron)
You may be interested in:
  • Universal car keys (a.k.a. ufo = infinite flight)
  • Blessed apple (summons unicorn for achievement)
  • Mechanical Cart
Light Pets
(any except crimson heart/true eye of cthulhu)
I can also give you a free magic lantern to sweeten the deal :)

Invasions: Pirates/Goblin/Frost Moon/Pumpkin moon:
  • Any drop (except reindeer bells/snow queen trophy/north pole/shadow flame weapons/lucky coin)

End Game Lunar Events:

• Lunatic cultist mask
  • Portal gun
  • Celestial pillar fragments.
  • Star wrath sword.

Armour/Vanity Items:

• any crafted armor (aside from those derived from chlorophyte/lumite due to expense)
  • Some uncommon vanity items include
    • Top hat.
    • Rune Wizard Outfit
    • Pharoah's mask
    • Angler rewards.
Expert mode bag rewards:
  • Any except the moon lord (plenty of golem bags in particular)
Crates (Prizes obtained through fishing):
  • Several of all types (though only one crimson)
Keys:
Spares of all biome keys except crimson
(can also throw in multiple shadow/gold keys for free).

Other grab bags:
  • Presents
  • Goodie bags.
Boss summoning items:
Any
(but preffereably not celestial sigil/bloody spine/worm food due to the time needed to obtain the materials for those).

Potion/Potion ingredients:
Any.

Crafting Stations:
Any.

Potions/Potion Ingredients:

Any (though I'm low on hemopiranha/lava fish/rage potion)

Ores/Metal Bars:
Any except chlorophyte/lumite derived (those are being saving up for drill containment unit at present)

Other Mob Drops/Bait/Consumables/Ammunition:
An abundance of several types of these (just name what you need).

Terms of Trade:
  • Please only offer trade if:
    • You are in need of any of the items above (while charity is nice; it's unwarranted in this case)
    • You have spares/absolutely sure you have no need further need of the item you are trading in (i.e. no takebacks).
    • Intend to conduct transactions fairly and honestly
    • Items have modifiers that are clearly edited through 3rd party software (e.g. the "unreal" arkhalis)
  • Please also note:
    • Trades may be recorded through FRAPs for verification purposes (will not be uploaded, except in the unlikely result of a dispute and needing proof of a transaction or with your explicit permission)
    • This week I usually am usually available to play anywhere between 8pm-12 pm Timezone (+10 EST))
    • This relates to the PC/Steam version of Terraria
    • I prefer it if other people host servers (Internet connection in my part of Australia is slow due to the oppresive nature of the copper wire)
    • If you trade on a public server, please make sure that server is easily accessible
    • Make sure to find a quiet location in which to trade (so other mobs/players don't interrupt the transaction/steal items).
All the best, to you and your future adventures ;)
Best regards from
Anthony.

Last edited:
I can trade you the Sword and 2 Lucky Coins for some of the Presents and Goodie Bags.

Thankyou Sock_Bunny :),
Though are you really sure that's all you want?

In exchange for just the arkhalis and one lucky coin (leaving the offer for the other lucky coin still open):
I can give you:
  • 156 goodie bags
  • but only 48 presents
  • You may also name other item types on the list above (say upto 4 others).
EDIT: Oh yeah,
Steam name is glider521al.

Last edited:
Would you be interested to trade golden fishing rod and laser drill for lucky coin? You may add me to discuss more

Hi man,

Sure, I'm happy to give away both a laser drill and a golden fishing rod in exchange for a lucky Coin :merchantwink:

I can also throw in 50 wooden crates 5 iron and 5 golden ones in to sweeten the trade if you like :merchantgrin:.

Unfortunately there's a chance I may not be available to trade until after 8 pm tommorrow night (+10 EST), due to other commitments : (.

Will send you a friend request when I next login though ;), and will proceed to trade when we're both available online.

Last edited:
To Kuhtalainen and Sock_Bunny.

It was a pleasure doing business with you :merchantwink:

Very happy with the outcomes of both transactions.
Thanks for both hosting and trading as well as being both courteous and efficient.

Best regards from
-Anthony Liew

Hi man,

Sure, I'm happy to give away both a laser drill and a golden fishing rod in exchange for a lucky Coin :merchantwink:

I can also throw in 50 wooden crates 5 iron and 5 golden ones in to sweeten the trade if you like :merchantgrin:.

Unfortunately there's a chance I may not be available to trade until after 8 pm tommorrow night (+10 EST), due to other commitments : (.

Will send you a friend request when I next login though ;), and will proceed to trade when we're both available online.
Many thanks to you aswell :)

Back
Top Bottom