Xbox 360 [WTB] Seedling and other pets!

nikkaria

Terrarian
Hello!

I think I've fought Plantera so many times that I can't see straight anymore. I swear, it's probably been about 30 times, no exaggeration, and still no Seedling. GIven I'm post-Plantera, I'm able to offer many things, but unable to offer some others, so just ask! I can also pay in pure platinum coins, just name your price. Unfortunately, I've not yet touched Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon.

The Seedling is the main thing I want, but I'm also completely open to buying Spooky Wood Armor, the Baby Grinch Whistle, and all of the Pumpkin Moon pets! If the Dog Whistle exists in the console version, I'd really like that, too, for the achievement. I'm also seeking Vampire Knives or a Crimson Key Mold, which is understandably a bit of a stretch. Again, name your price or trade offer. My Xbox Live Gold sub lasts only until the 8th, so I'm hoping to get these VERY soon!

Last edited:
Woah, thanks a bunch! Let me know when you're online next and I'll pop on over. My GT is nikkaria. Is there anything you'd like in return?

im on now atm

if you had any emblems from the WoF that would be nice but other than that i dont really want much I dont really use the pets too often

I now have the Seedling and Dog Whistle! Edited the post for one more thing I'm really seeking out: Vampire Knives. Otherwise, a Crimson Key Mold works just as well!

Can someone help me kill plantera if it drops seedlings u can have them and the money just help me kill plantera Xbox one gt TwinedThought10

Back
Top Bottom