• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC WTB Super Star Shooter and Sergeant United Shield (1-3 each)

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Summary
Most items are available for exchange.
Trading Item Type
Weapons
Hi,

We have most items in the game on offer including rare/uncommon items like the Terraprisma, Terrarian and Soaring Insignia (infinite flight). Also available are every item from the frost/pumpkin moon + most items from the travelling salesman.

The Travelling Merchant in our worlds never seems to stock the above items (or if he did, he walked into a lake and drowned before we can reach him :/).

Please let me know, what you'd like in exchange. If you've bulk bought the above items, I can offer more to you.

Trading hours are typically 4:30-5:15 PM and 8-11:59 PM on weekdays + Weekends.
Timezone: +10GMT Melbourne, Australia

P.s. also looking to buy one companion cube

Thanks in advance.

Nothing they were only like 59 gold s piece and I have more than enough plat so I can just give them to you. Although I will not be able to be on until about 830 9 am eastern time.

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Thanks, that's very generous of you

Please take something though, got most of the items in the game up for exchange.

Top Bottom