PC WTB: Suspicious Looking Tentacle or Shrimpy Truffle

I am willing to give any three items I've listed below:

-Bat Scepter

-*Superior* Chain Gun

-*Unpleasant* Pulse Bow

-All Fishron Items (Except Expert Mode Items) (Choose any 3)

-All Pets (Choose any 3)

-Horsemans Blade

If you didn't want any of the items listed above, just ask, I'll most likely have it. :)

Only stuff (not iron) for mech-bosses, and golem.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438218359,1438218279][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I have 10-20 tentacles, so I'll give you one for free. If you happen to have the stuff I'm looking for it would be nice, but if you don't, then it's free. How about that? :)

Only stuff (not iron) for mech-bosses, and golem.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438218359,1438218279][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I have 10-20 tentacles, so I'll give you one for free. If you happen to have the stuff I'm looking for it would be nice, but if you don't, then it's free. How about that? :)
Really? Thank you! I have power cells for the golem if that's what you're looking for.

If you're still in need for the shrimpy truffle, i can supply it for a few pets. The top three pets i want right now include: the bunny (carrot), squashling (magical pumpkin seed), and the black cat (unlucky yarn).

If you're still in need for the shrimpy truffle, i can supply it for a few pets. The top three pets i want right now include: the bunny (carrot), squashling (magical pumpkin seed), and the black cat (unlucky yarn).
Just recently got the shrimpy truffle and the strange looking tentacle. Do you happen to have a Moon Lord Treasure Bag? I can trade you my three pets for one

Back
Top Bottom