• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC [WTB] Teleportation Potions & Chaos Fish

Blaine

Skeletron
I want to buy Teleportation Potions and Chaos Fish. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll get with you ASAP. If we can't get together right away, rest assured I will remember and try to get in touch with you at a convenient time.

I'm willing to offer the following trades OBO, all propositions considered:

Per Fish/Potion
5 platinum
5 Strange Plant
5 Master Bait
12 Luminite/3 Luminite Bars
30 Chlorophyte Ore/5 Chlorophyte Bars
[I have tons of misc. ore and bars, please inquire for specific trade offers]

Big(ger)-Ticket Items
Cell Phone (2 in stock): 30 fish/potions
Ankh Shield (3 in stock): 25
Hotline Rod (1 in stock): 21
Golden Fishing Rod (1 in stock): 18
Bottomless Water Bucket (2 in stock): 15
Super Absorbant Sponge (2 in stock): 15
Golden Bug Net (2 in stock): 15
Zephyr Fish (6 in stock): 10
Mothron Wings (1 in stock): 10
Money Trough (2 in stock): 8
Cosmic Car Key (3 in stock): 8
Shrimpy Truffle (2 in stock): 8
Metal Detector (5 in stock): 5
Frog Leg (6 in stock): 3
Life Fruit (63 in stock): 2
[I have lots of extra Moon Lord/late-game weapons, accessories, vanity items, ingredients, etc., and much more besides; please inquire]

Last edited:

Agastya

The Destroyer
I have eight potions that I won't miss. Primarily interested in bait. Secondarily interested in what your overall plan is for obtaining such a large amount of potions.

kilozombie

Terrarian
I have eight potions that I won't miss. Primarily interested in bait. Secondarily interested in what your overall plan is for obtaining such a large amount of potions.
To become a living, breathing Chaos Elemental. This is the only option to make them pay for :red:ty RoD drop chances. :p

Blaine

Skeletron
I'd love to trade you bait for some Teleportation Potions. I'll PM you my server IP.

I get about one Chaos Fish per minute while fishing on average, so that's 30 minutes per stack. It's a lot of time to spend fishing, and I'd like to get to the point where I can use Teleportation Potions relatively frequently (for exploration, occasional PvP, or just for fun) without having to worry too much about running out.

Other than some extremely rare items I want to complete my collection which no one ever wants to/has available for trade, Teleportation Potions are really the one thing everyone has some of that I do want, and all this extra stuff isn't going to trade itself.

Last edited:

kilozombie

Terrarian
It'd be cool if some of these more for-fun potions were farmable in the same way that Daybloom, Moonglow etc. can be. Like, fish farming with an aquarium would be incredible, if a little OP.

Dudemanz

Terrarian
Still need a bunch? I have a bunch! Things I'm looking for/would accept - Hotline Rod, Money Trough, Hardmode masks, Developer sets(except Red's), Crimtane ore, Pallidium ore, Orichalcum ore, Titanium ore, or Diamonds. There's probably a lot more I'd accept.

Blaine

Skeletron
It's been a couple of days, so I'm bumping this because I'm still buying teleportation potions.

I'm about 2/3 of the way to chest full, not counting Chaos Fish! Fish especially are appreciated, since they stack much higher.

Also, I had a second Rod of Discord drop the other day and am adding it to the list. Edit: Sold, OP updated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom