PC [WTB] Teleportation Potions & Chaos Fish

Blaine

Skeletron
I want to buy Teleportation Potions and Chaos Fish. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll get with you ASAP. If we can't get together right away, rest assured I will remember and try to get in touch with you at a convenient time.

I'm willing to offer the following trades OBO, all propositions considered:

Per Fish/Potion
5 platinum
5 Strange Plant
5 Master Bait
12 Luminite/3 Luminite Bars
30 Chlorophyte Ore/5 Chlorophyte Bars
[I have tons of misc. ore and bars, please inquire for specific trade offers]

Big(ger)-Ticket Items
Cell Phone (2 in stock): 30 fish/potions
Ankh Shield (3 in stock): 25
Hotline Rod (1 in stock): 21
Golden Fishing Rod (1 in stock): 18
Bottomless Water Bucket (2 in stock): 15
Super Absorbant Sponge (2 in stock): 15
Golden Bug Net (2 in stock): 15
Zephyr Fish (6 in stock): 10
Mothron Wings (1 in stock): 10
Money Trough (2 in stock): 8
Cosmic Car Key (3 in stock): 8
Shrimpy Truffle (2 in stock): 8
Metal Detector (5 in stock): 5
Frog Leg (6 in stock): 3
Life Fruit (63 in stock): 2
[I have lots of extra Moon Lord/late-game weapons, accessories, vanity items, ingredients, etc., and much more besides; please inquire]

Last edited:
I have eight potions that I won't miss. Primarily interested in bait. Secondarily interested in what your overall plan is for obtaining such a large amount of potions.

I have eight potions that I won't miss. Primarily interested in bait. Secondarily interested in what your overall plan is for obtaining such a large amount of potions.

To become a living, breathing Chaos Elemental. This is the only option to make them pay for :red:ty RoD drop chances. :p

I'd love to trade you bait for some Teleportation Potions. I'll PM you my server IP.

I get about one Chaos Fish per minute while fishing on average, so that's 30 minutes per stack. It's a lot of time to spend fishing, and I'd like to get to the point where I can use Teleportation Potions relatively frequently (for exploration, occasional PvP, or just for fun) without having to worry too much about running out.

Other than some extremely rare items I want to complete my collection which no one ever wants to/has available for trade, Teleportation Potions are really the one thing everyone has some of that I do want, and all this extra stuff isn't going to trade itself.

Last edited:
It'd be cool if some of these more for-fun potions were farmable in the same way that Daybloom, Moonglow etc. can be. Like, fish farming with an aquarium would be incredible, if a little OP.

Still need a bunch? I have a bunch! Things I'm looking for/would accept - Hotline Rod, Money Trough, Hardmode masks, Developer sets(except Red's), Crimtane ore, Pallidium ore, Orichalcum ore, Titanium ore, or Diamonds. There's probably a lot more I'd accept.

It's been a couple of days, so I'm bumping this because I'm still buying teleportation potions.

I'm about 2/3 of the way to chest full, not counting Chaos Fish! Fish especially are appreciated, since they stack much higher.

Also, I had a second Rod of Discord drop the other day and am adding it to the list. Edit: Sold, OP updated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom