NPCs & Enemies Wyvern Aesthetic Changes (Now with a Wyvern Wings Texture Pack!)

(Vote after reading through the suggestion.) What do you think?

• Very entertaining. I enjoyed all of it!

Votes: 63 55.3%
  • You tried too hard. That was uncomfortable and ridiculous.

Votes: 15 13.2%
  • I want to see Wyverns changed. I like the new sprite better!

Votes: 43 37.7%
  • I want to see Wyverns changed, if only to get Wyvern Wings.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Gimme those Wyvern Wings! I must have them!

Votes: 40 35.1%
  • I don't care for any of this. What a waste of time.

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
"Woah woah woah, did you say Wyvern Wings?"
Sure did.
"But, they don't hav-"
That's exactly the problem, random TCF citizen.
"Wha-"
Just let me explain the darn thing!

*sigh* Okay, now that I'm done answering to your unspoken (or maybe you did... I can't be the only person who talks to me) concern, I can explain.

You know Wyverns?
Wyvern.png

These guys? Well, the problem is that Wyverns aren't actually Wyverns.
"Wha-"
*ahem* :indifferent:

Okay, back to the subject, these are actually Chinese dragons, and aren't mythically accurate to what Wyverns are.
"Why does that even ma-"
:mad: I'M GETTING TO THAT!
"..."

So yeah. They aren't just dragons. Wyverns are actually supposed to have one pair of legs (that "Wyvern" has two) and a pair of Wings as well.
index.php

See?
"Oh, that expla-"
*ahem* Seriously? :rolleyes:

Okay, so Wyverns now have a set of Wings. That sure does make you want to have them for yourself. The solution? Wyvern Wings!
"I had guessed tha-"
Wyverns would have a 10% chance to drop a Wyvern Feather which can be combined with 20 Souls of Flight to make beautiful Wyvern Wings!

Sprites!
index.php
Wyvern Feather
index.php
Wyvern Wings (Item)
index.php
Wyvern Wings (On player)
index.php
(Animation frames)

That wasn't too embarrasing, was it? Meh. Whatever. I didn't type up this thread just to rewrite it because of random bursts from an imaginary TCF member. "Hey I'm not-"
Well, feedback is appreciated! I hope you enjoyed this suggestion! (This is the first original suggested that I've posted on the new forums. Hooray!)

Remember to respond to the poll! You can select multiple responses.

Wyvern.png

If anyone here has TCCL, I made a texture pack that changes Harpy Wings (and the Giant Harpy Feather) into Wyvern Wings (and Wyvern Feathers). Not exactly the same as having an item dropped by Wyverns, but if you wanted them, you can have them now. :happy: You can download from the attachment at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Wyvern Wings.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
I have been wanting wyverns to be more mythological to open up a spot for oriental dragons. One problem i see is that they had longer legs in mythology, but i would be okay to have a compromise.

M'am, may you stop the jeopardy music please? Thank you.

Well, that took longer than I thought, but here you go. You don't have to use these if you don't want to, as these definitely aren't my best sprites and my first wings. Hope you like em' though!

nMPtk67.png
nMPtk67.png
The inventory wing

jFNjBDT.png
jFNjBDT.png
The actual wings

Back
Top Bottom