Weapons & Equip Wyvern Mount

Do you think the player should sit on a saddle while riding the Wyvern?

• Yep

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't care, just give me my Wyvern pls! c:

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Night

Plantera
So as we all know 1.3 will allow us to dye our mounts and even use dye on them making the way more useful and cooler!

I want to present to you: the Wyvern Mount [sprites are welcome!]

Item: I don't have a name for the item yet, any suggestions?
[1 in 100 / 1% drop chance by Wyvern]

Description: Long flight time, floats

Mount: Wyvern
[Much shorter than the normal version and thinner. Allows the player to fly for a long distance, will slowly return to the ground if the maximum flight distance is reached. Will ~1 block above ground, no fall damage or damage through 'hot' blocks. Can enter liquids. I don't know if it would be possible for Red to let us fly the Wyvern like a real one (into all directions, not justr straight)]

So what do you think about ?
Feel free to suggest anything to improve this idea ;)

I don't have any suggestions for improvement. All I know is that I want this.

EDIT: Perhaps the name could be Diamond Amulet or something, because dragons are usually attracted to shiny things?

I don't have any suggestions for improvement. All I know is that I want this.

EDIT: Perhaps the name could be Diamond Amulet or something, because dragons are usually attracted to shiny things?

Thanks for the suggestion!

Maybe the summon item could be crafted by having 10 bars of the first hardmode ore make an item, 10 bars of then next make another, 10 bars of the third make a third item, and the three items together with 30 souls of flight could make the "Shiny Dragon Gem" or something which summons the mount. What do you think?

I honestly think that the Terrarian 'wyverns' should be summoned by something from Asian dragon myths, seeing what they are, maybe a special type of callendar?

You are the Wyverntamer...you have to know. :p
And yes, the idea is pretty good

Back
Top Bottom