Weapons & Equip Wyvern Pearl

Haku

Skeletron Prime
Rare drop from wyverns after golem has been defeated. 1 / 50

Wyvern Pearl
Equipable
Material
Turns the holder into a wyvern whilst flying.
(Gives minor improvements to speed and flight time). Combined with celestial shell to make "celestial oyster' at a tinkerer table. Its not too much of a buff, just something to make the game more interesting.

Last edited:
Turns the holder into a wyvern whilst flying.
A wyvern like one of these?
299px-Wyvern.png

Not sure how that'd work. If it gave a minor boost to flight speed and height, that'd be interesting, and it more or less fits with the celestial shell.

You mention that the drop rate is 1/250. It takes a good minute or so for even one wyvern to spawn, even with a battle potion and whatever, so I wouldn't be too psyched to spend 4-5 hours farming for this thing. Also, it doesn't have to be post-moonlord.

Sure, maybe post-golem and a higher drop rate, i was thinking of using the same mechanics of the pets to do it, so you know when you fly and your pet follows behind you? That would be where the wyvern tail is, and you would be at the head. Inbetween would be filled with body segments
[doublepost=1501315258,1501314995][/doublepost]
I agree because what will you do after moonlord? mess around?thats barely any fun unless you have mode so please make it pre moonlord
Thats a very good point, post golem would be better so you can use it against the moon lord. Any other suggestions or tweaks to it please let me know :)

After moon lord is defeated you can only :red: around and do events so the game is pretty boring and you wont farm for this but it could be a planter or post golem accsesory to preapare for the cultist and moon lord although it would be cool to have at least 1/100 chance of droping as it isnt really OP....

After moon lord is defeated you can only :red: around and do events so the game is pretty boring and you wont farm for this but it could be a planter or post golem accsesory to preapare for the cultist and moon lord although it would be cool to have at least 1/100 chance of droping as it isnt really OP....
He already made it post golem..

How about:

Wyvern Pearl
Material
Equipable
Transforms the holder into a wyvern when flying.

Post-golem accessory, so you can use it against fishron, and the moon lord. The drop chance would be 1 / 50, as it should be an item that not everyone has. Any further ideas i will read and incorperate ;)

How about:

Wyvern Pearl
Material
Equipable
Transforms the holder into a wyvern when flying.

Post-golem accessory, so you can use it against fishron, and the moon lord. The drop chance would be 1 / 50, as it should be an item that not everyone has. Any further ideas i will read and incorperate ;)
you could edit the original post

Back
Top Bottom