tModLoader x10 Mod

should I continue this abomination

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry.

-----

Warning:
This mod is cheaty, broken, and should most definitely not be used in multiplayer, on any character/world you value, with other mods, or on non-quantum computers. By using this mod, you are agreeing that any instances of crashes, freezes, immense lag, player/world file corruption, lost friendships, integer overflow, or death are not my responsibility. Thank you.

This mod is untested in multiplayer and with other mods, both because I am too lazy to try and because I can guarantee that making it compatible would be a massive waste of time. Plus, it's a :red:post mod, the more stuff that breaks, the better.

-----

Current Version: v0.1 (Dropbox | Mod Browser | GitHub)

Welcome to the homepage for the x10 Mod!

The x10 mod is a severely stupid, cheaty mod that aims to simply increase everything by a factor of ten... Or reduce it, sometimes. Can't have a :red:post mod if it takes a few seconds to fire a weapon.

Feel free to suggest what more I add to this abomination.

Features:
The Player:
  • x10 Max Health (May work with Life Fruits, may not. Who knows and who cares?)
Items:
  • x10 Damage, Crit Chance, and Knockback
  • x10 Shooting Speed and Velocity
  • x10 Life / Mana / Life and Mana healed
  • x10 Pickaxe Power, Axe Power, and Hammer Power (Your copper pickaxe can now break into ancient temples and then some)
  • x10 Life Regen, Defense, Potion Buff Times, and Tile Boost Bonus
  • x10 Size and Max Stack (Most likely breaks if used with any of the other stack size-increasing mods)
  • x10 Value
  • x0.1 usetime, mana cost, and reuse delay
NPCs:
  • x10 Health, Defense, and Damage
  • x10 Knockback and Knockback Resistance
  • x10 Life Regen, Size, Time Left, and Velocity
  • x10 more money dropped (probably)
  • x0.1 teleport time

To-Do List:
  • Accessory and Buff effects
  • More player fields
  • Player KB Resist
  • Config so you can choose how broken the game gets

v0.1: Made mod, for better or for worse...

Last edited:
But, why?
[doublepost=1540090947,1540090886][/doublepost]Also, can you make mod that increase the enemy (Health,defense,drop,etc) but not the player?

+By 10x of course

But, why?
[doublepost=1540090947,1540090886][/doublepost]Also, can you make mod that increase the enemy (Health,defense,drop,etc) but not the player?

+By 10x of course
I’d say “Why not?”, but there are several reason why not.

I can probably make all this stuff toggable with a config soon enough.

Nice mod for breaking the game into fourths.

May I suggest that you add knockback resistance to the player for further overpowered-ness? (So the player would only take x0.1 Knockback from everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom