Console [X360, PS4]Dyes

ButKicker11

Skeletron Prime
So. I was getting my sister a "Candy Cane Wizard" look, and when we were playing with dyes in the chest and putting them on, we noticed the the dye for the pants of our character were not having any effect. The dyes for the shirt though, were affecting the shirt and the pants; even is I was just wearing the helmet and shirt dyes. The helmet is just fine, and works perfectly. When I noticed this, she was wearing Spectre Armor shirt and pants dyed red and silver. I noticed this was happening to my shirt and pants to, with black and blue dye. We were both wearing full Spectre armor with Rune hats, just dyed differently. At the time, I didn't think to test this with any other armor. I will try to test as soon as possible, and edit this post when I know. I'll also try to get images.

So. I was getting my sister a "Candy Cane Wizard" look, and when we were playing with dyes in the chest and putting them on, we noticed the the dye for the pants of our character were not having any effect. The dyes for the shirt though, were affecting the shirt and the pants; even is I was just wearing the helmet and shirt dyes. The helmet is just fine, and works perfectly. When I noticed this, she was wearing Spectre Armor shirt and pants dyed red and silver. I noticed this was happening to my shirt and pants to, with black and blue dye. We were both wearing full Spectre armor with Rune hats, just dyed differently. At the time, I didn't think to test this with any other armor. I will try to test as soon as possible, and edit this post when I know. I'll also try to get images.
You probably already know this but for anyone else please report this directly to 505 @ http://support.505games.com/

Last edited:
Its the chest spectre armor, all the robes do that, already reported it (and left a comment about the robes on 505's profile, but im not sure if they've seen it).

That pretty much sums it up already, no matter what dyes i put as pants it will always have the same hue as the shirt, tried multiple vanity items, nothing worked.

Moved your post here. What gear specifically?
The shirt and pants slot, i can dye the hat slot seperately but when i for instance have yellow dye in shirt slot and purple or white or blue dye in pants slot, pants still are yellow. Tried this with a chainmail top, with an xmas shirt and with a part of another present given costume, also with other types of armor. Pants never show the dye color i give them, always the same color of the shirt slot.

The shirt and pants slot, i can dye the hat slot seperately but when i for instance have yellow dye in shirt slot and purple or white or blue dye in pants slot, pants still are yellow. Tried this with a chainmail top, with an xmas shirt and with a part of another present given costume, also with other types of armor. Pants never show the dye color i give them, always the same color of the shirt slot.
So it looks like it's spread beyond robes. Please file a report here, specify that it is post update: http://support.505games.com/

Now that i think of it it might have to do with wearing a robe since my stat slot is a diamond robe (my char is a mage)

Back
Top Bottom