• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

LadyDragonstone

Terrarian
GT is SplosiveKitty
Xbox One or 360, either is good. Have good set of armour and vampire knives/Terra blade if you need help with anything.

Hey if anyone wants to play I have a few all items maps and willing to give some stuff away
[doublepost=1516928100,1516928043][/doublepost]All Items world giving away some items GT is sargent red141

Cloud551

Spazmatism
starting a new world. new characters. expert mode. whoever is down with no cheating add my gamertag. JaredBoi i420i

Cloud551

Spazmatism
oh thanks for the heads up @Unit One
edit: the only thing ive had an issue with so far is that when i turn off the mini map i cant seem to open up my big map. i thought it was the select button but i could be wrong so im not calling it a bug.

E-Magus

Terrarian
Yo, if anyone wants to play a world, my great is TLR Nevermore
[doublepost=1518379323,1518379303][/doublepost]Gt*

Ryon Nakamura

Terrarian
my gamertag is ichimaro4101 i work and switch between games alot. monday thru friday 5in the morning to usely 5 at night so weekends are best pm me if u what to ad as friend or play oya iam a hardcore player and have beat moon lord by my self

Top Bottom