Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

My GT is the same as my forum name, Dstroyar, and I have end game gear, grinding out the Pumpkin Moon, and I could also start out a new char/world
EDIT: My Xbox Live is back! :D

Last edited:
My GT is the same as my forum name, Dstroyar, and I have end game gear, grinding out the Pumpkin Moon, and I could also start out a new char/world

Will Add you later pal, i have also added HEADLESSRA3PER he is also on here. i have only got to the WoF need to Sort Out World 1st before i try him out.

Gamertag is trevaa11 and ill play anything dealing with endgame, and i have tons of pumpkin moon medallions

Wow well I thought with starting this thread is be getting friend requests flooding through come on guys get me added moistgilly

hey new to terraria and would like some help not very so far i like the game but do not know alot about it and would like for someone to help me along gamer tag ( DeMoN eye9)

Xbox360 GT BronzeSleet5 Just started a few days ago & looking for people to play with. And I am currently getting owned by the old man's dungeon.

Last edited:
Hey new at terraria as in just starting to play on my first world ever today... My GT is FightnIrish87 27yo looking to play with others!

My gt is the same as on here. I'm at the endgame on the 360, but at the beginning of hard mode for the one. I'll play on either and I'm willing to help if you're stuck. I would really like to find a group to PvP with too.

Hey! I'm on Xbox360, Gamertag: I REPO 4 YOU (First letter is a capital "i") I'm in hardcore, done just about everything there is to do.. would be cool to help someone out. I've got tons of weapons that I don't need, happy to give stuff away to help you out. add me and lets tear it up!

Im 18 years old and looking for some people to play with. I just finished pre hard mode with one character, but am still down to make a new one. my gamer tag is TTGprumpa. I play usually at night. Add me if you want to play

Back
Top Bottom