Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

Gamertag is CHRISCASH73
Let's play together! I have a Mic. Just got the game. Starting a new character and world now. I'm a pro tho. Been playing for long time.

Last edited:
I have Xbox one my gamer tag is Envyknifer and I need help defeating the wall of flesh for the first time I've been trying for a long time

My gt is liiquid Phoenix

I have good set of armor and a good weapon. If you need help with anything or just want to play message me.

Jaredboi i420i
xbox one starting a new char and world with lots of experience outside expert mode
mostly just looking for friends or people that like to start new worlds alot from scratch

Last edited:
Looking for Terraria Xbox360 Players.... my GT: MaxTitanGames... Just message me saying Terraria! Iwant to start a new survival and do it completely co-op. So if your up for a new fresh start let me know.

GT is SplosiveKitty
Xbox One or 360, either is good. Have good set of armour and vampire knives/Terra blade if you need help with anything.

Hey if anyone wants to play I have a few all items maps and willing to give some stuff away
[doublepost=1516928100,1516928043][/doublepost]All Items world giving away some items GT is sargent red141

starting a new world. new characters. expert mode. whoever is down with no cheating add my gamertag. JaredBoi i420i

Back
Top Bottom