Resolved [Xbox 360] cultist not spawning

Random_Person

Terrarian
I have a world I made years ago and I just started playing again and decided to use this world instead of making a new one. In doing so, I have come to realize that there are problems with that. This world is void of a Jungle Temple or a bee hive. I made a new world to collect the items necessary to spawn the cultist (Lizard alter) and i defeated the golem but the cultist have not spawned. I am wondering if they can not apawn in such an old world or if I am doing something wrong. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
1590250432077829357766.jpg

Is it possible there’s another event that’s going on? If there isn’t then that sucks because I don’t think there is anything you could do...

I have a world I made years ago and I just started playing again and decided to use this world instead of making a new one. In doing so, I have come to realize that there are problems with that. This world is void of a Jungle Temple or a bee hive. I made a new world to collect the items necessary to spawn the cultist (Lizard alter) and i defeated the golem but the cultist have not spawned. I am wondering if they can not apawn in such an old world or if I am doing something wrong. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 273296
Hi there @Random_Person, what console are you playing on? Your profile page says Xbox 360, but maybe you've upgraded to Xbox One?

Back
Top Bottom