Xbox 360 Frost Moon item despawn help

Nebuchadnezzar

Terrarian
If you play Xbox 360 and have attempted the Frost moon using an arena/trap then you might have missed some rare item drops. If you didn't know, the rare drops despawn quickly. I have a trick that might help. I hope I'm not saying something someone said before...if so sorry I'm new, and I searched first lol

Make a 3 block high tunnel that is 1 block below the arena floor. Make it as wide/long as where your loot normally falls. Put a teleporter on the far left side of the tunnel and 1 on the far right(the path you will be running along to snag that loot). Put a couple switch plates on top of the teleporter on the right side. Place a teleporter in your box/house/safe house/panic room....you get the idea. Place a switch(or plates on port whichever you like) in your box/home connected to teleporter. Run 1 color wire down to left teleporter in the tunnel and a different color wire from the right teleporter in the tunnel back up to the box/home port. Connect that wire to a different spot on the teleporter in your box/house.
**I added a photo to help my rambling explanation, and yes its a pic of my TV. It's Xbox 360...what do you expect.
This system works best with a friend. Either way, by yourself or with a friend; if done right, you will back fighting in less than 15 sec. With the loot you have been missing. It does take some timing by yourself and you will prolly miss some. But you will get some too Also if your base is high up where you cant see the loot; use a scope or sniper rifle and then you or your partner spot the loot to know when to port down to grab it.

I hope that this wasn't too convoluted and also hope that I put this in the correct spot lol. And I'd like to think that it helps somebody out there that went thru what my son and I did. We finally got the NK-1 trophy using this. woooohoooo!

Last edited:
Put this in in place of your link to post the image in your post [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MWc9miG.jpg[/IMG]
result:
MWc9miG.jpg

Thx Leon. This thread might have relevancy again since I watched frost moon loot disappear yet again today. More loot does stay, but a grinch whistle and north pole disappeared before my eyes. I emailed 505.

Last edited:
if you aren't concerned with low value drops, you could put a layer of lava that will burn hearts, stars, coins and low value trash items.

This will give you more time before hitting the 400 item spawn limit.

Back
Top Bottom