Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashstriker

Plantera
I had my stuff that i have now duped in console 1.1 and found that my way of playing at progress though the game is "broken". i could do with some help getting better equipment on 360. sorry if i posted this in the wrong place as i'm not sure which place i should have posted it :)

You placed this message in the right place! Congratulations! Now you should never have duped equipment in the game. It can either be found or crafted together. The ideal thing to do to have better equipment is to farm for rare drops, wait for events to happen and go looking for chests. If you can't find what your looking for, check the wiki on gamepedia. My article on "List of Console Items" is an incomplete catalogue of all the items you can find on the console version. It currently has items from a-l but I will eventually finish it. I hope this message helped ;)!

thanks for the advice, will check the list when i get the chance. i actually didn't find out it was duped until the friend that did it told me later :p

Well, the best place to farm for weapons is the cavern (Beam Sword and Marrow!) But for materials take to the jungle. (Turtle Shells, dyes, Butterfly Dust, Tattered Wing, and the rare Uzi.) The Bee Wing and Dust can be used for wings, Shells for armor, and the three weapons available are for Ranged (Marrow), Melee (Beam Sword), and Gunsman (Uzi). If you need any help, contact me.
GT: UpriverSteak505
Also I can name more useful things to farm for, but you need to be specific. So PM me on xbox.

Well, the best place to farm for weapons is the cavern (Beam Sword and Marrow!) But for materials take to the jungle. (Turtle Shells, dyes, Butterfly Dust, Tattered Wing, and the rare Uzi.) The Bee Wing and Dust can be used for wings, Shells for armor, and the three weapons available are for Ranged (Marrow), Melee (Beam Sword), and Gunsman (Uzi). If you need any help, contact me.
Also I can name more useful things to farm for, but you need to be specific. So PM me on xbox.
thanks for your help, will contact you next time i'm on

OK cool but may I ask how do you get skeleton title

Frostbrand is useful (Ice mimics) along with some Lihzard temple stuff. In hardmode dungeon try to get Paladin's hammer, a shadowbeam staff, a Sniper rifle, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom