Resolved [Xbox 360] Mechanical bosses

A12Savage

Terrarian
Hey, its me again ;sadly since i dont know how to play; but can anyone help me with the mechanical bosses? I have these items if they help

Godly titanium sword
Godly titanium trident
Hasty titanium repeater
Godly imp staff
And Adamantite armor *melee*

Try to get the Nimbus Rod from an Angry Nimbus. Then you can sit in a little box in the sky and rain death on Destroyer (probably the easiest mech boss). Or you can try using Jesters Arrows with your repeater.

After defeating Destroyer, can you make the Megashark which is useful against the Twins, together with some Antigrav potions.

I have a nimbus rod.. iv ttaid so much and can't defeat it sadly
Try to get the Nimbus Rod from an Angry Nimbus. Then you can sit in a little box in the sky and rain death on Destroyer (probably the easiest mech boss). Or you can try using Jesters Arrows with your repeater.

Hey i need some help with twins and prime.. i tried and got completely demolished.. anyone have any ideas..im a melee with true nights edge with hallowed armor

Please help

Last edited:
Hey i need some help with twins and prime.. i tried and got completely demolished.. anyone have any ideas..im a melee with true nights edge with hallowed armor

Please help
Would you consider using a ranged weapon for the fight, even though you say you're a melee character? The megashark with exploding or crystal bullets makes the fight a lot easier.

Don't forget buffs - campfire, heart lanterns, potions, etc.

Back
Top Bottom