Xbox 360 Xbox 360 need friends to play with

Da Monster56

Terrarian
Hey guys . I am looking for Xbox 360 players of any age to play terraria with me . I would like you to have a mic of any kind (kinect or headset) . My gamer tag is : Da Monster56 ... Remember to have a space in between da and monster ... Also do not type: monster 56 ... Keep the : monster and 56 together like this : Monster56 .

Anyways, as I said, I'm on xbox 360 ONLY.. Add me whenever you want and I'll accept anyone with a mic,kinect, or headset ... Bye and see ya !!!:pumpking:

I need some friends to play Terraria with on the XBOX 360. If you want to add me my GT is ZipTheGamer. P.S I got a mic.

Hey, GT is same as username here, always looking to butcher some bosses or repel invasions. Endgame Spectre level Mage/support build. Always looking to push the limits of what I can do. I can also build one mean house.

Hi, I am looking for players that want a challenge when they play this even if you're a veteran or a newbie doesnt matter. As long as you have a mice and the will to want to play the game to its fullest, when and if I find someone on here I want to start a new character and a new world. I would prefer players with headsets and no squeakers. My gamer tag is same as profile I only play on 360.

Back
Top Bottom