Xbox One Xbox 360 Terraria Backwards compatibility to Xbox One

Kenichi23J

Terrarian
Hey 505, is there any plans of having Terraria xbox 360 backwards compatible with Xbox one. I would like to play with people/friends that have it still on xbox 360. I no longer own the xbox 360 that option would be amazing.

Hey 505, is there any plans of having Terraria xbox 360 backwards compatible with Xbox one. I would like to play with people/friends that have it still on xbox 360. I no longer own the xbox 360 that option would be amazing.
Terraria is already out for xbox one so there wouldn't be any point to backwards compatibility. However there is a chance cross-platform play could be brought to xbox as it is currently available to play station owners, as of recently you can bring your xbox 360 worlds/characters saved to the cloud onto your xbox one.

Hope this helped if not you could get in contact with a staff member if you have further questions.

Terraria is already out for xbox one so there wouldn't be any point to backwards compatibility. However there is a chance cross-platform play could be brought to xbox as it is currently available to play station owners, as of recently you can bring your xbox 360 worlds/characters saved to the cloud onto your xbox one.

Hope this helped if not you could get in contact with a staff member if you have further questions.
I would just like to note that Sony policies are in no way a guarantee of Microsoft policies.

sorry but the year is 2017 the technological marvel that is xbox one still does not contain backwards compatability for xbox one if it does then i simply do not see the option to download it one xbox one

I had terraria on my Xbox 360 and I recently just went to play it again and it isn’t on my Xbox one. When I went to look for it in the marketplace it says I have to pay to get it on the one. How is this possible if you can transfer the game contents from the cloud but not the game?

Back
Top Bottom