**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To follow up on this, as others have mentioned in this post.... I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.
The infinite syncing files comes up before the title screen so you can’t make a new character and world without making a new profile// account first

Sorry to hear that @RadoXRetroZ. However, the synching won't end no matter how long you wait. It's an issue that the dev team is working on. You should go back to the dashboard. I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.
I think you misunderstand, this problem occurs when you literally start up the game, I have no option to select anything, disappointing

Been "Syncing Files" for about an hour uninterrupted, reboot and cold boot yeilded no results. Interestingly all my siblings profiles loaded in just fine, and theirs have WAY more data than mine (30+ worlds and characters apiece compared to my 3 & 3). The only difference, as far as I'm aware, between my user and theirs is that I have worlds that were 1.2→1.3 converts. Does anyone who's experiencing issues here not have 1.2 saves?

Last edited:
Yea no.. I'm not doing that work around been playing the game since it came out on xbox 360.. ill be darned if im going to give up my data.. no one can expect us to have to give up our years of progress.. plain and simple just wait for a patch I guess.. I wonder though do they not have decent testers or something to make sure the game runs efficiently on the consoles?

Notes: I just tried the Uninstall and re-install, hard reset console, close and re-open, delete save data on the console not cloud. Nothing changed.

I think you misunderstand, this problem occurs when you literally start up the game, I have no option to select anything, disappointing
Yeah, it's a bit confusing as I am hearing from other players that somehow they managed to get to a screen to create a new character. But if that's not an option for you, all you can do it hang tight and know they are working on it. I know it's frustrating to wait when all you want to do is play the new update. I totally understand.

**ONLY USE IF YOU DON'T MIND STARTING FROM THE BEGINNING AND POTENTIALLY LOSING ALL SAVES**

On Xbox one series X, I was online. Went to saved data and DELETED all my data. I then UNPLUGGED my network cable and restarted. It gets you past the syncing screen.

Attachments

• IMG_20210930_160342.jpg
    IMG_20210930_160342.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Stuck on syncing on my account but not on another account. Able to log in and play on my friends account but nothing on my acct. Reset, hard reset xbox series s, Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still stuck on sync.

my console version is getting a long time to load up my old files on the console. can you guys help me with it? Do we have to go to files on the console and delete the 1.3.5 files or something.
I just want to play 1.4 on the console. Any questions about the issue I am have with the files?

Attachments

• 16330144859826173120987004052139.jpg
    16330144859826173120987004052139.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
Heads up to everyone in this thread.... ALL syncing threads are being combined into this one thread. To keep the bug section more organized. DR Studios are hard at work, focused on working on this issue.

I see other people have been posting it. My wife was playing it this morning so it isn't affecting her. I have been stuck. I have reset the console multiple time and have even full shutdown multiple times as well.

Attachments

• 20210930_101201.jpg
    14.9 MB · Views: 72
I tried changing accounts, which instantly worked, it brought up the "syncing data" Xbox screen, and I was able to see the main menu. Deleting my saved data and then relaunching on the main account caused me to sync/redownload my saved data (which is normal), after which I'm still stuck on the infinite Syncing files screen. It seems to be an account-based bug, though I'm unsure if it has to do with the saved data I have or if this is just a random bug. For whatever reason the "syncing files" popup never happens, so the game forever waits for the sync that it hasn't started to finish.

Yeah it ain’t working at all for me u can’t even get to the main screen I had to get on my other Xbox account that had nothing this ain’t looking to good fir the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom