**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very disappointed I bought this game and the sh*t won’t let me play it I love been a big fan but this is gonna be a f in the chat for terraria 😢

Just simply open the game, open the tab menu, go to profile and system section, go to add or switch profiles and add a guest and you should be able to play, but you won’t be able save ur progress in the game
Besides doing this are they gonna fix this? And I cant even get into the game with the "syncing files" problem

Atleast you got your q3 release but why would we want to play 1.4 when we can watch a sunflower spin for 5 hours instead honestly should’ve been tested with old 1.2/1.3 accounts

I’ve tried quitting and reloading the game and I’ve even rebooted my console and it still did not work so I do not know what to do

Its bugged right now. If you want to play for the time been you will need to use an account that has not played Terraria before.

okay, fine 1.4 isn't working, nothing but the syncing files screen. I am not going to delete my 100+ hours saves to get to start from scratch, I would just start a new game then restart this again. So my question is this, while I wait with my saved data how do I just play like I did yesterday without 1.4?

okay, fine 1.4 isn't working, nothing but the syncing files screen. I am not going to delete my 100+ hours saves to get to start from scratch, I would just start a new game then restart this again. So my question is this, while I wait with my saved data how do I just play like I did yesterday without 1.4?
If you go on an new accout or if you have a smurf account that hasn't played the game the new save is created automatically and you dont need to delete your old saves. Then when the bug is fixed go on your old account

Heres my theory:
they've only tested the ps4/ps5 saves because it is borderline impossible to get saves from xbox one/series and so they couldn't check if there was a problem with the saves

Hey, my main account is stuck on the Syncing Files screen but, I was able to get in on an alt account. (Just thought I should share this info)

I’ve been testing with 3 accounts and the syncing problem only happens on my main account. It has over 66mb and the others have like 1-3mb seems like the game says no to characters more then 50mb it might be lower. Let’s all be patient and wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom