**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unit One It probably is the modded stacks I only have one that was dropped for me yesterday of 25000 healing potions. My other account is pre 1.3 as well and I was able to log in on there just fine. Although I did not have any worlds that where pre 1.3 on that account.
I can guarantee it is not solely modded stacks. Wife has the bug, she never plays online with anyone else. I dont play terraria online with anyone else. She had zero modded stacks in her inventory. Her data size was leas than 15mb, same as mine. I was able to okay no issue. We ended up deleting all her old saves, going back to the 360 and she can play. I had saves going back that far too and had no issue.

I just hope they figure it out.

I am extremely upset that this happened. I updated my Terraria today so I can play with my three brothers on master mode, but to my surprise, I am met with the sunflower of death for 30 minutes. Thought they would finish it after I finished class still not fixed.

I also have a problem with the fact that you can't play local on Xbox series X on multi-player. My brother is at the Marines and only two of us can play with him. I was the guy to sit out and watch them play. I don't know if this was done on purpose, but I am very upset by this.

Just adding my report here I am on the Xbox One S, brought all my saves over from Xbox 360, pretty sure I updated all of the maps and characters but not 100% sure, hope this helps you guys figure out what's up and helps you solve it

I also have a problem with the fact that you can't play local on Xbox series X on multi-player. My brother is at the Marines and only two of us can play with him. I was the guy to sit out and watch them play. I don't know if this was done on purpose, but I am very upset by this.
They would never they know how long console players have been waiting for this update

I will be okay if none of my previous worlds are 1.4 compatible. At this point I’m sure most of us just want to see our old characters and worlds again and not be stuck syncing. It’s great to have the update and I enjoy it. I would just like to be able to play on my personal account again and see my hundreds of hours of progress.

Hopefully this helps..

I was never able to bring any of my worlds from the 360 over and play them on Xbox one. There was always a sync issue when I tried and the worlds just wouldn’t load. I was able to bring my character from the previous version though and load up his inventory. Certain items that the Xbox one version didn’t have would change into random things. The key molds would turn into their respective keys and certain clothing items would change into something else. Do you think this could be part of the problem?

Last edited:
I know this is already being looked at but I've tried Uninstalling restarting the game and doing both and I still have the syncing file error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom