**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, people who have multiple saves are going to have a huge syncing file bug as of now. As you know, they are currently working on it. As someone who has beat the game numerous times in 360 and a few times on One, I hope my levels don’t disappear.

What I do find strange is my cousin who has only .12 less MB than me was able to log in and play on his main account, or at least I think. The 39.6 MB save he has on my Xbox doesn’t seem to affect him on his personal Xbox but I’ve yet to confirm it, gotta ask him when he wakes up.

It is a difficult time but we can either try and work around or wait for now. Hoping the best for you people who have multiple worlds and saves like myself.

Me and a friend were planning a 24hour 1.4 master mode stream to celebrate 1.4 release on Sunday so I'm praying it's fixed by then

This is still happening? Can someone tell me if there is some sort of way to get my characters back if I do the delete save data thing? Cahse I really want to play

Guest accounts also require the main account to be signed in. And if my main account is signed in, ima get the syncing bug
From what I can see it will still Work if you have your main account signed in but not playing. That is how I have been playing 1.4 on console, though I did make an alt account for it so I’m not sure about guest accounts.

In addition if you weren’t aware, gamepass does allow for sharing games between accounts. If you set your main account’s home Xbox to the Xbox you are currently using it should allow you to launch and play games from any o without Requiring the main account to be signed in.

Last edited:
I Have a Modded Stack of 26 Thousand Moonlord Bags
From what I have seen its the worlds causing the issue since I still got some accounts with old characters and item stacked over the normal limit up to 32767 still load and all items stacked over 32767 just disappear not causing the issue while all my accounts with worlds made before 1.3 have issues with the bug

Borrowed images from NRLP YouTube video just to show some kind of update here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-122935_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-122935_YouTube.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 307
  • Screenshot_20211001-122615_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-122615_YouTube.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 329
I've got like solar flare armour with enchanted looking dev dye on my expert world killed majority of almost every boss in this game moon lord defeated multiple times, I hope they will get this fixed hopefully soon. ✌☀️💯

It still baffles me how an update THIS large for console has such an issue that renders basically the entire game unplayable without keeping your saved data. Do you guys just not test the update first? SURELY something like this must've gone noticed because holy hell that is baffling if you really did never notice it at all.

It still baffles me how an update THIS large for console has such an issue that renders basically the entire game unplayable without keeping your saved data. Do you guys just not test the update first? SURELY something like this must've gone noticed because holy hell that is baffling if you really did never notice it at all.
If you would've read the thread you would have known that the Devs couldn't replicate the sync bug on the systems in studio and their personal so they can only rely on community output on what's happening.

apparently you weren't around when the game went from 1.2-1.3. Bugs happen.

After loading the game up, the game trys to sync my old data, but it just keeps trying to sync for over 30 minutes. I even have tried it on the new Xbox X, and I still have the same problem.
Thanks for the help and developing an awesome game. Looking forward to playing with my friends when this is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom